Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2020, 06:43 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
"I've known Jeffrey for 15 years. Terrific guy... It is even said he likes beautiful women as much I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald John Trump
I think everyone should indict Trump for his relationship with Epstein. But to do so without indicting Clinton is hypocrisy at it's finest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2020, 07:21 AM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Is she dead yet?

Old 07-06-2020, 07:22 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,036,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I think everyone should indict Trump for his relationship with Epstein. But to do so without indicting Clinton is hypocrisy at it's finest.
I don't know a single Democrat who gives a damn about Bill Clinton. Trust me, if taking down Clinton meant taking down Trump, 90% of Democrats would sign on immediately.

I'm not sure it works that way in reverse, since the cult is still in force.

Old 07-06-2020, 07:24 AM

3,869 posts, read 4,079,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Is she dead yet?
Tick-tock.

Old 07-06-2020, 07:38 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
I don't know a single Democrat who gives a damn about Bill Clinton. Trust me, if taking down Clinton meant taking down Trump, 90% of Democrats would sign on immediately.

This is correct. Nobody gives a rat's rear about Bill Clinton. Even people like myself who think he was a fairly good president regard him as a sleazeball. So if he goes down along with Trump and Alan Dershowitz and randy Prince Andy and whoever else, that's just fine. Funny how the Trumpies keep bringing up his name like they think somebody actually cares. Attn. Trumpies: they don't.

Old 07-06-2020, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post

And yet none of the Democrats (other than myself) EVER mention Bill Clinton with regard to Epstein, so not quite right with your argument.

Old 07-06-2020, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
This is correct. Nobody gives a rat's rear about Bill Clinton. Even people like myself who think he was a fairly good president regard him as a sleazeball. So if he goes down along with Trump and Alan Dershowitz and randy Prince Andy and whoever else, that's just fine. Funny how the Trumpies keep bringing up his name like they think somebody actually cares. Attn. Trumpies: they don't.
Then you and dman can be the first at indicting Bill Clinton for his 20 plus trips to Epstein's island while also slamming Trump for his relationship with him.

Old 07-06-2020, 07:55 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Then you and dman can be the first at indicting Bill Clinton for his 20 plus trips to Epstein's island while also slamming Trump for his relationship with him.
Produce some evidence that Clinton was involved with underage girls and I'll shout "lock him up" from the rooftops. Will Trumpies do the same if their "Dear Leader" goes down? Of course they won't. They'll cry "fake evidence", "hoax", "deep sate coup", "but...but...but...Clinton", etc., etc.

Old 07-06-2020, 08:00 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Produce some evidence that Clinton was involved with underage girls and I'll shout "lock him up" from the rooftops. Will Trumpies do the same if their "Dear Leader" goes down? Of course they won't. They'll cry "fake evidence", "hoax", "deep sate coup", "but...but...but...Clinton", etc., etc.
Fair point and I agree. There seems to be some evidence Clinton was on Epstein's plane with Maxwell.
However, that is not conclusive he was with under age women, so I will reserve judgment on Bill until more evidence is revealed. Maxwell, if she survives may be the one to tell all.

Old 07-06-2020, 08:01 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,036,232 times
Quote:
I watched the Epstein documentary. Virginia Giuffre said she had no knowledge that Clinton had any relationships there. Do I believe he went there 20 times and never indulged, knowing what a sleaze he is? Not a chance. If a woman comes forward and says he was involved, he should be prosecuted.

Knowing Bill, he probably made sure that anyone he hooked up with was 18+ so he could have some deniability about the underage part. The fact that he even associated with such a scumbag like Epstein regularly should be indictment enough, and what was going on there was at minimum prostitution, and at worst trafficking.

Dershowitz was specifically named by Giuffre. She said he was with her 5 or 6 times. He's a lawyer so he can stone faced lie into a camera with the best of them, which he did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies