Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2020, 08:40 PM

18,478 posts, read 31,664,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Virginia Roberts Guiffre or whatever her married name is, one of her victims, pronounced it GEE-lin

It can be pronounced that way, but it isnt correct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2020, 08:49 PM

15,072 posts, read 10,118,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Is she still alive today or did someone murder her yet?
Looks like they are taking what happened to Epstein seriously with all precautions... First on suicide watch now moving her around

https://nypost.com/2020/07/12/ghisla...-cell-to-cell/

Old 07-13-2020, 11:46 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,624,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior7 View Post
Didn’t it first say when they broke in she was sat reading a book , now it says Someone looked through the window as she ran out of the room into another and closed the door when she heard them . Facts are all ready misleading , I’ll just have to read what you guys have to say on here it’s much more interesting Anyhow .
If they had arrested her, there would be video footage of police doing the arrest (thats common in a high profile case)...yet there is not a single video or still picture of the arrest (none for Epsteins arrest either).

I know its difficult to hear for some people...but its time to admit it, BOTH her and Epstein are probably lying on a nice beach, having a cold drink, watching the sunset together, while we, (the US taxpayers) foot the bill for their luxurious lifestyle.

Old 07-14-2020, 06:17 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,101,028 times
The Court will hold an arraignment, initial conference, and bail hearing in this matter today at noon CST. Live audio feed: Call 855-268-7844, access code 32091812#, PIN 9921299#

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/un...slaine-maxwell

Old 07-14-2020, 07:34 AM

18,478 posts, read 31,664,609 times
Id like to know where were the parents of these girls while all this was taking place?
I also am not to sympathetic to the girls either, they would have tobe pretty stupid to go to a strange mans house to give him a massage>

Id think a few red flags with blinking lights would be going off right about now.

I have never given a man a massage in my life, buit i think i will go to a strange mans house that i have never met in my life and get paid foir it, even though I have no idea on how to give a massage.

also, gee, I wonder why this man didnt go to a professional massage parlor if he wanted a massage that badly.

again, more red flags would be going off, maybe a few cherry boms as well.

oh well, oh, he wants me to take off my blouse/ while i give him a massage/ I was cared, and didnt know what to do, so i took my blouse off.

Oh, oh no, he just rolled over and has an erection, what do I do now, Im scared....etc...........
well, if the dummie didnt go to a strange mans house in the first plce.

im sorry, im not buying this for the girls at all.
every single on of them, were cmplete idiots, complete idiots.

Old 07-14-2020, 07:51 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,635,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Her name is pronounced "Gee- lane"

The "s" in French is always silent.

Ghislane - Gee-Lane
Almost always silent when a vowel doesn't come after it. There are exceptions to every rule.

But she doesn't use the French pronunciation so this is a moot point.

Old 07-14-2020, 08:36 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,601,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
The Court will hold an arraignment, initial conference, and bail hearing in this matter today at noon CST. Live audio feed: Call 855-268-7844, access code 32091812#, PIN 9921299#

I wonder what wacky conspiracy the QAnon and Alex Jones will come up with now???? Give it until this afternoon, and I'm sure we will see it amplified here.

Old 07-14-2020, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post

Im looking forward to seeing this on TV...I will be watching!

Old 07-14-2020, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Id like to know where were the parents of these girls while all this was taking place?
I also am not to sympathetic to the girls either, they would have tobe pretty stupid to go to a strange mans house to give him a massage>

Id think a few red flags with blinking lights would be going off right about now.

I have never given a man a massage in my life, buit i think i will go to a strange mans house that i have never met in my life and get paid foir it, even though I have no idea on how to give a massage.

also, gee, I wonder why this man didnt go to a professional massage parlor if he wanted a massage that badly.

oh well, oh, he wants me to take off my blouse/ while i give him a massage/ I was cared, and didnt know what to do, so i took my blouse off.

Oh, oh no, he just rolled over and has an erection, what do I do now, Im scared....etc...........

Its not like they were paying the 'standard massage rate' though! LOL, the girls were offered insane amounts of money to go give a strange man a 'massage', ( unless you live under a rock, you should know what that really means).

I would imagine the girls parents probably encouraged them to take this 'job'...have to remember, the girls they picked, were VERY poor, and Im not talking about the definition of poor in the US either. lol

Old 07-14-2020, 08:56 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,669,312 times
Quote:

These were young girls. Maxwell "groomed" them, a process of getting them used to things they normally would have no part of. It's a psychological conditioning that worked. The ones to be blamed are Epstein and all his accomplices, including this piece of work in jail now.

https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents...xual-grooming/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...exual-grooming
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies