Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2020, 04:24 PM

3,163 posts, read 1,725,809 times

Advertisements

trump is dishonest in so many ways. I can’t imagine that he wouldn’t try to manipulate the numbers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2020, 04:25 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful for Life View Post
trump is dishonest in so many ways. I can’t imagine that he wouldn’t try to manipulate the numbers.

Who are you voting for President in 2020?

Old 07-02-2020, 04:29 PM

18,492 posts, read 9,159,286 times
As much as we could trust Enron to not cook the numbers.

Old 07-02-2020, 04:51 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Most people will never know b/c the majority of media are the leftwing liars !!! They are so repulsed by truth they would reject it even if it was in their favor !!!

Old 07-02-2020, 04:56 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Quote:
Are you actually gullible enough that you fail to realize that every president in your lifetime has cooked the books and prettied up the numbers?

The news media is supposed to double-check and verify that the numbers being reported are legit. They do a pretty awful job of it, and generally do their own fair share of agenda-driven creative manipulation of the stats.

The Bureau of Labor and Statistics is as accurate as you're going to get.

Old 07-02-2020, 05:05 PM

3,163 posts, read 1,725,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Are you actually gullible enough that you fail to realize that every president in your lifetime has cooked the books and prettied up the numbers?

The news media is supposed to double-check and verify that the numbers being reported are legit. They do a pretty awful job of it, and generally do their own fair share of agenda-driven creative manipulation of the stats.

The Bureau of Labor and Statistics is as accurate as you're going to get.
Not gullible, but I think that this man is a natural born scammer who has ALWAYS used the law and connections to get his way.

Old 07-02-2020, 05:12 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,863,211 times
Quote:
It just doesn't add up.

All those layoffs since March and the unemployment rate is 11%. The numbers are very odd

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/02/jobs...june-2020.html

I looked at the numbers and it just seems like nothing adds up anymore in these surveys.

I think a decade or two ago they were an accurate reflection, these days even someone uneducated in math can look at the reports and it just looks manipulated and it calculated in a way to make numbers look a certain away.

I find it difficult to believe that retail spending went up so much to justify the massive amount of new employees.

The Unemployment rate seems much lower than it should be considering the number of jobless claims.

Old 07-02-2020, 05:13 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,101,447 times
Trump on coronavirus: 'I think we've done a great job'

No, I don't trust what he says.

Old 07-02-2020, 05:17 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Quote:
Not gullible, but I think that this man is a natural born scammer who has ALWAYS used the law and connections to get his way.
So ... you're telling me he's a typical politician. Not really a big reveal there. Anyone who's in politics at that level is ridiculously dishonest. Par for the course. He's more rough around the edges that usual. He often gets caught not knowing what the hell he's talking about. But he's pretty average in terms of dishonesty.

Old 07-02-2020, 05:23 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,567,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Most people will never know b/c the majority of media are the leftwing liars !!! They are so repulsed by truth they would reject it even if it was in their favor !!!
Repugnantcans wouldn't know truth if it was sitting on their doublewide.

You guys started alternate facts - - reap what you sow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies