Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you refuse the Covid-19 Vaccine if your employer required it under threat of termination
Yes I would refuse the Vaccine and be terminated from my job 35 37.63%
No I would get the vaccine 58 62.37%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2020, 06:11 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
I had an employer many years ago who wanted me to get the flu vaccine. I told him no.
This sure seems different than the flu. I was a little kid, during the polio outbreak, until the vaccine, there were many lives lost and people paralyzed. I guess polio is still not knocked completely out. I remember that my Mom would not let us go to public swimming pools or even run through the sprinklers at home. At the time she really angered us. Ahh. Sweet, sweet Mom.

I am going to throw faith into this vaccine. Scientists, and doctors know what they are doing. Now I am wondering about this horrific virus; how horrible it is and how fast it traveled around the world, hopefully we will be out of this nightmare sooner than later.

Faith and hope seem to be a challenge, these days. It's hard to stay positive, when so many are not taking this horrific pandemic, seriously.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2020, 06:17 AM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times
life is all about choices....

Old 07-05-2020, 08:17 AM

24,401 posts, read 23,056,554 times
They made such a big deal over this Covid 19 thing but when I was hired nobody cared about my infectious Hepatitis.

Old 07-05-2020, 08:19 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
They made such a big deal over this Covid 19 thing but when I was hired nobody cared about my infectious Hepatitis.
Blood to blood contact is a little less likely.

Old 07-05-2020, 10:38 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,488,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I’m all for vaccines, but there’s something weird about this one. The fact that it seems rushed and seems like the only fix is a vaccine, when in the past...there has never been an effective vaccine for a coronavirus. But now suddenly it seems like there is? And the fact that it is an RNA vaccine all doesn’t sit well with me.

My health comes before a job, so I would say no to the vaccine and look for another job or find a way to become self-sufficient. I would need at least 5-7 years after it is released to see any side effects and to see what’s in it before I take it. I’m not trying to take it in February of 2021 tho, way too soon.
They may have had a vaccine already made before they released it. Or maybe the vaccine won't really be a vaccine but some way to cull the population. I don't trust any of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies