Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2020, 01:07 PM

2,920 posts, read 1,984,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I didn't say you almost caused an accident. That was the worst thing I could come up with she could accuse you of given the information. So, what did she say you did?
One of the frustrating things about that situation was they wouldn't come right out and say. They asked me what happened that morning on the way to work and told me the woman filed a police report and also reported an incident to Mutual of Omaha who told my employment service to handle it however they wanted to. Could have been a case of my agency not wanting to give me any info to use against them if they decided to let me go which was a real possibility.

Unfortunately, it wasn't just an isolated incident of a white person having false allegations brought against them by a black person for obvious hateful reasons, whites are targeted every day in this country in many different ways by blacks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2020, 01:09 PM

13,248 posts, read 7,308,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Or don't live where people act the fool baiting your ass.
Don't pull guns unless your willing and financially able to pay for legal defense.

Old 07-03-2020, 01:10 PM

19,632 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Side Out View Post
That was a gang of road rage bikers in traffic. This was some upset women at a Chipotle. The white woman got in the car, rolled up the window and then decided to get out and draw the gun. I'm not saying they would not be in their rights to drive away or do whatever they needed if anyone was trying to smash their window in, which would require some type of stick or weapon.

I just see this as a typical Springer fight, and a bit of culture clash, not a real threat until gun drawn. Used to see these loudmouth fights over respect and perceived slights in the neighborhood all the time and I know it still goes on a lot because I hear about it from people brave enough to still live there (it is close to a university and gentrifying area, but still rough).

You shouldn't act recklessly with a gun because of a scenario you create in your mind that "might" happen because something like it has happened in another situation.

What if someone else there had pulled out their gun and you have a standoff situation with inexperienced people in a public parking lot.

Old 07-03-2020, 01:10 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,808,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nva06 View Post
What the white women did was wrong but the black people continued to provoke her. The white women was more defensive than she was offensive. But the pulling out a gun on them changes everything especially after she was hitting or about to hit the daughter with the car
This is completely wrong. She moved behind the car on purpose.

Old 07-03-2020, 01:13 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Or don't live where people act the fool baiting your ass.
And where the prosecutor's office is left leaning.

It's become unsafe for white people to be in diverse cities. You have the media encourage diversity to antagonize and threaten whites and video it, so the media can defame them. Then employers fire the whites. Then the clincher even prosecute whites. I don't know what can be done about this unequal and unfair treatment short of dismantling everything leftists have corrupted.

Old 07-03-2020, 01:14 PM

2,920 posts, read 1,984,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
You have no experience with the legal system do you? Public defenders will advise you to take a plea deal if you do go to trial your going to end up guilty. Only a fool would use a public defender in a felony trial.

You think Public defenders have the time to build a defense case. What they are going to do is spend about an hour on their opening statement, 15-20 minutes on witness questions, and an hour on closing statement.

If that is your strategy you better get used to prison life now.
You're the one that rambled on about people not being able to afford an attorney because they are so expensive. You also trashed the makeup of juries demeaning the elderly and the unemployed, which was very ugly on your part. You also conveniently left out a defendant can opt to have a judge decide the case not a jury. Wonder why you did that? Interesting.

Old 07-03-2020, 01:14 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,322,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
She should stop attacking the white woman and back off, which she did and didn't get shot.
Only because she didn't have a gun. A felony charge isn't the worse thing that could have happened to this woman. That's one of the reasons I don't carry. I'm not sure if I pulled out a gun I'd be able to go through with it. In that case, me pulling a gun would only escalate the situation.

Old 07-03-2020, 01:15 PM

13,248 posts, read 7,308,440 times
For the ones who really are CCW holders take a look at this from the NRA tons of good advice about this subject.

https://www.nracarryguard.com/

Old 07-03-2020, 01:16 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Don't pull guns unless your willing and financially able to pay for legal defense.
Yeah if you're not very wealthy better off dead than defamed, fired and prosecuted for self defense.

Old 07-03-2020, 01:18 PM

20,330 posts, read 19,921,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Side Out View Post
But in this case it was an obvious racist black woman or women trying to cause a situation with an innocent white woman. What is that called?
Some sort of reparations?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies