Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2020, 01:25 PM

3,332 posts, read 1,963,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Maybe she wasn't referring to his height.
Maybe that was his height lying down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2020, 01:26 PM

13,269 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
You're the one that rambled on about people not being able to afford an attorney because they are so expensive. You also trashed the makeup of juries demeaning the elderly and the unemployed, which was very ugly on your part. You also conveniently left out a defendant can opt to have a judge decide the case not a jury. Wonder why you did that? Interesting.

If you are facing more then 6 months in jail like a felony charge you will face a jury trial not a judge trial. Judge trials are actually called a bench trial those are civil lawsuits, or stuff like DUI, and assault.

I'm just being honest going to trial with a public defender hoping that a jury will figure out your defense is a bad idea.

Before you pull guns learn the law, and invest in some legal defense insurance. The DA has unlimited resources with little oversight, and lot of times politically motivated.

Old 07-03-2020, 01:27 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,810,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Don't pull guns unless your willing and financially able to pay for legal defense.
That is a given. Still doesn't excuse race baiting POSs that pull this crap. And those two are giant POSs. Not one redeeming quality amongst them.

Old 07-03-2020, 01:27 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
I see, natural law is a euphemism for being hysterical.
To statists, yes.

Old 07-03-2020, 01:28 PM

3,332 posts, read 1,963,864 times
Quote:
So she should just have let the woman shoot her and/or her daughter?
But that didn’t happen did it?

Loudmouth Shaniqua was in the wrong and strapped up Karen was in the right.

Old 07-03-2020, 01:30 PM

2,921 posts, read 1,986,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
And where the prosecutor's office is left leaning.

It's become unsafe for white people to be in diverse cities. You have the media encourage diversity to antagonize and threaten whites and video it, so the media can defame them. Then employers fire the whites. Then the clincher even prosecute whites. I don't know what can be done about this unequal and unfair treatment short of dismantling everything leftists have corrupted.
At some point whites have to refuse to surrender their neighborhoods and cities and take a stand against the increase in crime and violence. Not too many more places we can move to anyways.

A lot of people think white flight in Detroit was because of the disappearance of factory jobs, but that is only part of the reason. Main reason was due to black riots and the killing of whites. I live in Toledo which is a little less than an hour south of Detroit and my city is eventually going to be turned into little Detroit the way things are going.

It was either in the late 1960s or early 1970s that a white couple from either South or North Carolina drove to Detroit to visit relatives. They mistakenly got off at the wrong exit and their car was surrounded by a mob of blacks who pulled them out of the car. As they gang raped the woman the man had his manhood cut off and they killed him. That type of thing has happened all across this country for generations but it mostly goes unreported. Sad thing is millions of blacks believe they are justified in violence against whites. Obviously they are wrong.

Old 07-03-2020, 01:31 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,328,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Maybe that was his height lying down.
I think we should give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Was it cold in the room?

Old 07-03-2020, 01:33 PM

653 posts, read 221,766 times
Quote:
I think that describes all the players in this little drama. The white lady looked like she tried to hold out but, in the end, she fell for it in a big way.
Triggered for the trigger?

Old 07-03-2020, 01:34 PM

653 posts, read 221,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Or don't live where people act the fool baiting your ass.
I see a new wave of white flight happening when the economy recovers a little more.

Old 07-03-2020, 01:34 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
I think we should give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Was it cold in the room?
Maybe he had been swimming and the poster doesn't know about shrinkage?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies