Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2020, 07:31 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times

Advertisements

People bump into each other all the time without acknowledging, let alone apologizing, for it.

Put both these women in a cell together for a week to cool off and figure out what they have in common.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2020, 07:35 AM

8,175 posts, read 6,924,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
A GoFundMe account for the white couple was taken down.
It might have been a fraudulent one.
This one is still up:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/legal-aid...who-pulled-gun

Old 07-04-2020, 07:36 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Why am I not surprised? Whites are now second class citizens.

Are there alternatives to Gofundme? They have shown their true marxist colors.
Marxist........ Why do you take every CD post for Gospel, and never verify anything? The page is not down.

Here, go send them some money:

Old 07-04-2020, 07:37 AM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
It might have been a fraudulent one.
This one is still up:

Old 07-04-2020, 07:44 AM

653 posts, read 221,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticpearl View Post
So the same lefties who believe mean words on twitter are a threat and should be censored don't believe a belligerent black woman yelling "I'll beat your ass" is a serious threat?

This black woman escalated the situation and was looking for a confrontation. The white folks showed great restraint and simply and rightly pulled the gun for self defense.

The current insane leftist communist charged political environment should not come into play. Constitutional rights are there for a reason. And I guarantee if the situation was reversed and a belligerent white woman was threatening a black couple, people would support them pulling a gun in the same calm manner.
Simple to understand. If you are black, you can use the N word, the B word, the C worse, the H word and you can say whatever you want, gaslight anyone at will, break the law, loot, riot, burn, murder and more. But if you are white, you need to kneel down and wash the feet of blacks, say you are sorry for being born white and hand over everything you have earned to those you hold down by breathing the same air.

Old 07-04-2020, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Side Out View Post
Simple to understand. If you are black, you can use the N word, the B word, the C worse, the H word and you can say whatever you want, gaslight anyone at will, break the law, loot, riot, burn, murder and more. But if you are white, you need to kneel down and wash the feet of blacks, say you are sorry for being born white and hand over everything you have earned to those you hold down by breathing the same air.
How many feet have you washed so far?

Old 07-04-2020, 07:55 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,087,720 times
Quote:
That's it in a nutshell.

I bet the Latinos, who are doing every thing they can to have as many babies as they possibly can (especially those who jumped the border), are all just laughing their ----s off at this lunacy while in stealth they are taking over the country.

Old 07-04-2020, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
People bump into each other all the time without acknowledging, let alone apologizing, for it.

Put both these women in a cell together for a week to cool off and figure out what they have in common.
They have nothing in common. The white woman has a husband. The white woman has manners. The white woman has a job. The white woman can speak proper English. The white woman has respect.

Old 07-04-2020, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
How many feet have you washed so far?
I wouldn't wash her feet even if Shaniquas had a gun to my head.

Old 07-04-2020, 08:08 AM

Quote:
if you are white, you need to kneel down and wash the feet of blacks,
Quote:
I wouldn't wash her feet even if Shaniquas had a gun to my head.
I see.......so your earlier comment was nonsense. You do not need to wash anyone's feet.

Likewise, I also do not need to wash anyones feet, and nor does anyone else.

Quote:
The white woman has a husband. The white woman has manners. The white woman has a job. The white woman can speak proper English. The white woman has respect.
White woman is awesome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies