Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2020, 09:54 AM

653 posts, read 221,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
My problem here is you can't get away from the people's skin colors--- the JUDGE will not consider the colors but the acts themselves. Play by play action and reaction... and is that's that- now if there is an inkling of it being a hate crime either way,,, let me know because this scene could be anyone of any color with the identical scenario.
EXCEPT for the fact that racism was part of the equation. The racist blacks proved they were racist, in the process of a hate crime, directly saying they were going to cause harm to a woman and unborn child and then held them hostage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2020, 09:55 AM

29,469 posts, read 14,639,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
If you would pull and point a gun at someone for hitting the back of your car you should not own a gun.
And if that is the only thing you saw in the many videos out there of this situation, you lack the critical thinking skills to logically comment on this topic.

Old 07-04-2020, 09:56 AM

35,691 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaxPhd View Post
I don’t know in what state this happened, but in your state, the black woman would absolutely be guilty of assault.
No they walked way-- round 2 came when the car hit the lady . why the cops arrest only the white couple?

Old 07-04-2020, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Definitely wrong to call THAT black woman a bear. Bears are raised better and are more civilized. This is an insult to bears and should not be tolerated.

This whole story is one more case of black privilege. Act like animals, commit crimes, attack innocent people, then play the victim card to get out of jail free. Thankfully MOST blacks are normal, civilized, productive human beings. Sadly, that gets lost in all the videos of savages like this.
I agree, but L8Gr8Apost8 thinks they are bears. Go figure.

Old 07-04-2020, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
The mom said "I'm gonna beat your fing ass" after the car hit her. She didn't say white, your mind put that there.
You are going to want to watch the video again. She first said "I'm gonna beat your ****ing white asses" to the husband after he got his wife into the car. That is when he turned and walked away from the racist blacks and before the racist blacks jumped behind his already moving car.

Old 07-04-2020, 09:58 AM

15,864 posts, read 6,320,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Side Out View Post
I agree, but L8Gr8Apost8 thinks they are bears. Go figure.
I see what you're doing.

Old 07-04-2020, 09:59 AM

29,469 posts, read 14,639,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaxPhd View Post
I don’t know in what state this happened, but in your state, the black woman would absolutely be guilty of assault.
Michigan

19,626 posts, read 12,218,208 times
Quote:
She did not. She pulled it because the racist blacks told them flat out they were going to beat there white asses, then jumped behind their car to hold them hostage and then started the process of attacking the vehicle that they were in, with baby.
Have you ever been in any kind of altercation? Lived in a rough area? Had to learn to deal with different types of people from different cultures?

Your words are VERY exaggerated and overdramatized for what actually happened so it seems you may not have enough broad life experience to get a grip on what is occurring in this situation and how it would best be handled by those you view as victims.

Or you are baiting and being intentionally obtuse. It's really over the top.

35,691 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Quote:
EXCEPT for the fact that racism was part of the equation. The racist blacks proved they were racist, in the process of a hate crime, directly saying they were going to cause harm to a woman and unborn child and then held them hostage.
I just posted the law--scroll back. Do the white and black hate each other, maybe? We would have to see their back grounds, but this was in the heat of the moment over the top --reaction.

Old 07-04-2020, 10:00 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVcx1qPYh1U

I guess this is the entire video.

The white lady should have left. Do I think she is a racist? hell no. Do I think her husband is a racist? Hell no
The black woman made it a racial issue, white woman should have kept her cool.

It is a tragic event, now the white woman has been arrested, she probably would stay in jail for a very long time. Totally not worth it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies