Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2020, 03:06 PM

653 posts, read 220,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
It was a set up from the beginning. The media encourages the set ups so it can defame and make an example out of a white person getting them fired and prosecuted. The media is conspiring to violate the civil rights of a protected class.
This is why people need to realize just how dangerous the media has become.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2020, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
She wasn't threatened. The obnoxious black person never left her vehicle after she got in it, did she?
How can you say they were not threatened when the words directly out of the racist black to them were I WILL BEAT YOUR WHITE ASS? WTH?

Old 07-04-2020, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaxPhd View Post
She threatened to attack them at least twice. That constitutes assault in Michigan. Black woman doesn’t get a pass just because the guy is bigger than she is.
You are correct. She gets a pass because she is black.

Old 07-04-2020, 03:13 PM

Quote:
IF that is assault in Michigan, why was she not arrested also?
Because of what the freaking lunatic left has brought this country to. It's insane and there will be retaliatory ramifications at some point.

Old 07-04-2020, 03:16 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,308,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Side Out View Post
How can you say they were not threatened when the words directly out of the racist black to them were I WILL BEAT YOUR WHITE ASS? WTH?
To a male half again as big as she is? I am old and somewhat crippled but a 150 lb. woman would last about 30 seconds in a physical battle. My upper body is still strong. So all I would have to do is grab her and fall on her.

So no I do not think that threat is serious. In any physical confrontation the white couple will slaughter the black family.

Old 07-04-2020, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
To a male half again as big as she is? I am old and somewhat crippled but a 150 lb. woman would last about 30 seconds in a physical battle. My upper body is still strong. So all I would have to do is grab her and fall on her.

So no I do not think that threat is serious. In any physical confrontation the white couple will slaughter the black family.
It does not matter who you think could take who. You don't know the health of either or what any of the racist blacks may have had in their pockets, bags or under their garments they could use as a weapon. Never assume. The legal fact of the matter is the racist black woman made a clear and direct threat to the innocent white couple and it was caught on their own cameras.

Old 07-04-2020, 03:24 PM

28,636 posts, read 18,716,822 times
Quote:
It does not matter who you think could take who. You don't know the health of either or what any of the racist blacks may have had in their pockets, bags or under their garments they could use as a weapon. Never assume. The legal fact of the matter is the racist black woman made a clear and direct threat to the innocent white couple and it was caught on their own cameras.

Actually, past court precedents in many states indicate that verbal statements alone do not equate to threats actionable by force, much less deadly force.

"I'm gonna kick your ass" alone has not proven sufficient defense for the use of force in retaliation.

Old 07-04-2020, 03:33 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,308,388 times
Quote:
"I am going to turn my evil eye on you and peel all the skin from your body"

You terrorized? Just scared to death? Going to call the cops and get an arrest made?

Old 07-04-2020, 03:45 PM

10,636 posts, read 5,614,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
It does however put the threat in context. Clearly just angry words.
Clearly a crime.

Quote:
And the big problem the couple will have is the initial interaction with the teenager. It is quite possible to look at that as the white women attacking the kid and she calling on her mother to protect her. Then the entire complexion of the incident changes.
Are you talking about what’s included in the video we have? If so, that won’t be a problem for the white couple. There is nothing there that could be considered as any kind of attack on the teenager.

Or are you talking about something captured on some other video that we haven’t seen?

Old 07-04-2020, 03:48 PM

10,636 posts, read 5,614,400 times
Quote:
IF that is assault in Michigan, why was she not arrested also? Prove your case.
Prove my case? Read Michigan’s assault law. It should make it clear for you.

People break the law all the time and aren’t arrested/punished. Why would you expect me to explain the reason(s) for that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies