Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2020, 02:51 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times

Advertisements

thanks to my parents, i knew by age 3 not to play in the street.

Old 07-05-2020, 02:58 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Who’s the retard that allows people to dance on interstates?

Old 07-05-2020, 03:00 PM

19,798 posts, read 9,336,681 times
The irony is just so thick with this death.

And this would not have happened if the Seattle officials would do what they should do (and I am talking primarily about the mayor) and not allow lawbreakers to continue to break the law without being taken to jail. And, yes, I also blame those protesters who think it is their right to impede law-abiding citizens for doing what they need to do to the point of shutting down part of an interstate, or even part of a major highway. Why anyone who is a law-abiding citizen would approve of this is beyond my understanding.

(And, yes, I do approve of peaceful protests so long as no one is harmed by such protests!)

Last edited by katharsis; 07-05-2020 at 03:09 PM..

Old 07-05-2020, 03:06 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Her death is sad. She was being stupid and breaking federal law when she got hit by the car, but that doesn't mean she deserved to die. Just bad choices she made that directly led to her death.

Where this thing gets interesting is when we start to talk about the driver. I was wondering why the news meia was completely clamming up about him.
  • His name is Dawit Kelete.
  • He is black.
  • He is a foreign national/immigrant from the hellhole known as Somalia.
  • He is a Muslim.
  • He checks a crap-ton of boxes that make him a super-oppressed marginalized person, per the Marxist Rioters' own ideology, so how can they do anything less than drop all charges?
  • He seems to have ties to Muslim terrorist organization and Somali Pirates, so there's a very good chance he hates America and wants to see it destroyed.
  • The victims were both "evil, oppressive" white people, so he was furthering the BLM agenda, even if it was unintentional. Dawit killed his oppressors.
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/0...-social-media/

He also did not flee the scene until the Marxist Terrorists started attacking his car. Everyone knows that when the mob comes for you in your car, they're going to try to kill you. Sticking around is a very very very bad idea.

These girls and their families just need to do right thing. They need to acknowledge their white priveledge and immediately drop all charges against Mr Kelete.

Yep- It seems like that old monkey on the back, white priviledge, has felled another soul.

Of course the black Muslim with terrorist ties should go free. He is the poster child for BLM and should be allowed at least two or three capital crimes before anyone even thinks about prosecuting him.

I guess they give you a "black priviledge" punch card, in which you keep track of crimes. When the card is full, then the social workers can come in and try to convince you not to commit more crimes. If they fail, they simply issue another punch card.

Old 07-05-2020, 03:13 PM

18,429 posts, read 8,258,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Where this thing gets interesting is when we start to talk about the driver. I was wondering why the news meia was completely clamming up about him.
...because he completely undermines the liberal media's agenda

for the same reason no black person was ever charged with a racist hate crime for playing the knock out game

Old 07-05-2020, 03:15 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Who’s the retard that allows people to dance on interstates?

Seattle's mayor? Bloody Jenny Durkan. Washington's so-called governor is Jay Inslee.

Old 07-05-2020, 03:29 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
...because he completely undermines the liberal media's agenda

for the same reason no black person was ever charged with a racist hate crime for playing the knock out game
Now that's an interesting point. Can Dawit Kelete be charged with a hate crime for this? What would that look like exactly?

Old 07-05-2020, 03:32 PM

18,429 posts, read 8,258,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Seattle's mayor? Bloody Jenny Durkan. Washington's so-called governor is Jay Inslee.
I5 is the main artery through Seattle...and connects everything from San Diego to Vancouver.....they let it stay closed for 19 days

Old 07-05-2020, 03:35 PM

19,798 posts, read 9,336,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
And showed tremendous lack of judgment and stupidity. The protest was on an ILLEGALLY closed section of highway. Therefore illegal.
Pilot, you really should know by now that to some people, there is absolutely no difference between legal and illegal.

To some people, if some "stupid" law interferes with their personal beliefs and what they think is right, then the law be damned.

Old 07-05-2020, 03:37 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
I5 is the main artery through Seattle...and connects everything from San Diego to Vancouver.....they let it stay closed for 19 days
Disgusting and disgraceful.

Too soon to rep you again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies