Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2020, 05:20 AM

68,279 posts, read 54,030,041 times

Advertisements

Coming from a man who has also labeled his 'fight' to avoid getting the clap his "personal Vietnam", I'd say the man has a very rich imaginary life unsullied by any contact with reality.

https://wtop.com/national/2020/07/tr...ependence-day/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2020, 05:32 AM

11,119 posts, read 5,533,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Coming from a man who has also labeled his 'fight' to avoid getting the clap his "personal Vietnam", I'd say the man has a very rich imaginary life unsullied by any contact with reality.

https://wtop.com/national/2020/07/tr...ependence-day/

What complicates this, is that there were about 62 million people who were so separated from reality, that they voted for him. They will probably present an ongoing problem following Trump's exit, that will dwarf the difficulties we've experienced during his pretense to the throne.

Old 07-05-2020, 05:33 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,727,814 times
Trump has told us "even the drs. are surprised at how much I know", "I know more than the generals", & many many more of his grandiose ideas of who he is. He has no clue about foreign policy or even where certain countries are on the map.
Completely unqualified and there is something definitely wrong with his mind. How people listen,follow & believe his every word is baffling.

Old 07-05-2020, 05:34 AM

6,612 posts, read 3,636,276 times
Dear God...how much longer....

Old 07-05-2020, 05:51 AM

14,676 posts, read 7,978,215 times
Maybe, it might be smart not to label half of the country that you are suppose to lead, and represent as the enemy, Nazis.
I was a Republican until 2016, but now I am a Democrat, and I do not appreciate one little bit
the constant slurs and verbal attacks that comes from this man's demented mouth.
He is not happy unless he is trying to divide us as a people and rip our country to shreds.

Old 07-05-2020, 05:56 AM

19,023 posts, read 16,838,454 times
"Trump Compares Fight Against The Left To Fight Against Nazis " Well he did say he is a "War Time President" I guess this is just the next battle in a long campaign (in his mind)

Old 07-05-2020, 06:03 AM

19,394 posts, read 6,439,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
What complicates this, is that there were about 62 million people who were so separated from reality, that they voted for him. They will probably present an ongoing problem following Trump's exit, that will dwarf the difficulties we've experienced during his pretense to the throne.
Are you being sarcastic? You really think so little of your fellow Americans that you believe that 62 million of them are separated from reality - and for no other reason than they didn’t vote for your candidate? And 62 million people will continue to be an ongoing problem?

The problem I see is that we have a small percentage of people who are rioting, looting, burning, knocking down statues, egged on by a racist hate group, AND, most importantly, being enabled by progressive politicians who are allowing the criminal behavior to go on. Even worse, some of these loony progressives are actually HONORING the racist hate group by changing street names and painting murals.

Old 07-05-2020, 06:04 AM

18,399 posts, read 7,000,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Maybe, it might be smart not to label half of the country that you are suppose to lead, and represent as the enemy, Nazis.
I was a Republican until 2016, but now I am a Democrat, and I do not appreciate one little bit
the constant slurs and verbal attacks that comes from this man's demented mouth.
He is not happy unless he is trying to divide us as a people and rip our country to shreds.

Lol

Y'all have been calling him Hitler and anyone who doesn't profess absolute hatred for him a Nazi for four years now.

If you can't take...... don't dish it out.

Old 07-05-2020, 06:09 AM

19,394 posts, read 6,439,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
"Trump Compares Fight Against The Left To Fight Against Nazis " Well he did say he is a "War Time President" I guess this is just the next battle in a long campaign (in his mind)
Well he does see parallels. Just look at how the far-left Democrats have dehumanized an entire group of people! It’s so bad now that if you dare say “all lives matter,” you risk losing your job. A professor at U-Mass was fired for writing that you risk your job by expressing an opinion that doesn’t align with Democrats!

Even worse, they are honoring BLM, a racist hate group. I don’t know about you, but I get uncomfortable when progressives mayors disregard a violent group’s anti-white racism and anti-Semitism and honor them with street names and murals.

Old 07-05-2020, 06:20 AM

10,045 posts, read 6,319,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Well he does see parallels. Just look at how the far-left Democrats have dehumanized an entire group of people! It’s so bad now that if you dare say “all lives matter,” you risk losing your job. A professor at U-Mass was fired for writing that you risk your job by expressing an opinion that doesn’t align with Democrats!

Even worse, they are honoring BLM, a racist hate group. I don’t know about you, but I get uncomfortable when progressives mayors disregard a violent group’s anti-white racism and anti-Semitism and honor them with street names and murals.
The far-left Democrats are not ALL Democrats, however. I dare say most Democrats are much more to the middle of the pack and are not extremists of any sort and don't support BLM and are not anti-Semitic either. They are the vast majority of the party who do not deserve having the epithet "Nazi" applied to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies