Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2020, 06:25 PM

29,515 posts, read 22,653,459 times

Advertisements

Shockingly, not a single word from BLM or their ilk condemning the violence.

Protesters vandalize Georgia Department of Public Safety headquarters in Atlanta
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2020, 06:29 PM

316 posts, read 155,509 times
Democrats support this nonsense. They are a bunch of traitors. Trump needs to have some balls, send in the military to crush these wild animals and tell Congress to pound sand! The rioting and anarchy needs to stop. No more excuses!

Old 07-05-2020, 06:37 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,455,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Henry View Post
Democrats support this nonsense. They are a bunch of traitors. Trump needs to have some balls, send in the military to crush these wild animals and tell Congress to pound sand! The rioting and anarchy needs to stop. No more excuses!
Why not? Your certainly full of excuses in holding a political party to the fire. With not a shred of evidence.

Here's the reality. Not a single demonstrator was enslaved or even has a first knowledge experience. So they are ignorant on many levels.
I'm so fed up with dredging up incidences that have long been put in the past. That Pandora's box was closed thru civil rights and emancipation. So move along.

Old 07-05-2020, 09:10 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,691,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
Oh there is evidence the demoncrats support it. Senator Mike Lee of Utah presented a nonbinding resolution to CONDEMN the rioting and protests by BLM and the demoncrats shot it down.
To me, that is part of the way that the Republicans can openly expose the Democrats - introduce resolutions condemning violent acts (but not peaceful protesting) and vandalism of specific, named statues of founding fathers and actual Civil War heroes (not Confederates) - such George Washington, Francis Scott Key, Ulysses S. Grant, the 54th Regiment Memorial, etc. - and force the Democrats to go on record as voting against the resolutions. That puts them on record as supporting the rioting, destruction and looting and has them demonizing George Washington, Francis Scott Key, Ulysses S. Grant & the 54th Regiment on record. There are certainly ways to make this uncomfortable and embarrassing for the Democratic Party.

Old 07-05-2020, 09:19 PM

18,562 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WacoBill View Post
Predominantly Black armed protesters march through Confederate memorial park in Georgia

A predominantly Black group of heavily armed protesters marched through Stone Mountain Park near Atlanta on Saturday, calling for removal of the giant Confederate rock carving at the site that civil rights activists consider a monument to racism.

One video clip showed a leader of the demonstrators, who was not identified, shouting into a loudspeaker in a challenge to white supremacists who historically have used Stone Mountain as a rallying spot of their own.

“I don’t see no white militia,” he declared. “We’re here. Where ... you at? We’re in your house. Let’s go.”

The article continues
How do you figure they were protesters? I didn't hear anyone give a speech. I didn't see anyone carrying signs.

Old 07-05-2020, 09:23 PM

24,632 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
I am all for anyone legally practicing their 2A rights. Where I have a problem is accosting motorists while armed with the intention to pick a fight. That means anyone of any color doing it.

WTH demanding reparations at gunpoint?

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...72325751373826
Did he say he was in a black militia? Interrogating motorists at gun point? Hahaha

We are 13% of the US population, the last thing we need is a race war.

Why don’t they patrol Southside Chicago, plenty of gangs will give them the gun fight they want.

Old 07-05-2020, 09:27 PM

24,632 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
How do you figure they were protesters? I didn't hear anyone give a speech. I didn't see anyone carrying signs.
If it looks and quacks like a duck, it’s a duck.

Your argument is that none of them have ever protested?

Old 07-05-2020, 09:32 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Well, that's one monument they won't be tearing down.
Dunno what is going to happen. It would take a MOAB to destroy it. I used to climb that mountain just about every day. Trail goes up the back side. Largest piece of exposed granite in the world.

Old 07-05-2020, 09:32 PM

18,562 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
If it looks and quacks like a duck, it’s a duck.

Your argument is that none of them have ever protested?
You can't be serious. People are protesters only when they are actually protesting.

As for your "duck" thing -- they did not look like protesters because they weren't protesting. Therefore, by your own logic, they weren't protesters.

Old 07-05-2020, 09:36 PM

13,073 posts, read 7,511,991 times
Sad but not surprised. 65 years in Oregon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies