Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2020, 09:52 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,863,211 times

Advertisements

Wow, why is the Republican party making this a political issue. We should have had a nationwide mask mandate long ago.

It's almost as if the Republican party wants people to get severely sick, overwhelm the health care system with their crazy anti-mask platform.

During the 1918 pandemic, there were huge fines for not wearing a mask in public in today's dollar and I highly doubt it was a political issue then. Seems like there was far more common sense then.

The governor is just trying to protect the citizens of her state. The GOP has been increasingly bizzare since March. I liked many parts of their platform until COVID-19 but many Republicans conduct is shameful.

The Republicans would have been in a good position in November if the party leadership and many party leaders hadn't disrespected this virus and been so slow to flatten the curve.

I did like parts of the Trump platform, but I do think that the USA would have flattened the curve like a vast majority of other countries if Hillary Clinton would have been elected.

The Republican party in general has shamefully mocked this virus, pretended like it's just going to go away by not wearing masks and crowding into arenas and churches.

https://www.kctv5.com/coronavirus/ka...512ef9090.html

https://www.boston.com/news/national...r-to-holocaust
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2020, 11:23 PM

1,768 posts, read 716,109 times
The spread really has nothing to do with mask or no mask.
We are such a large country land area wise that some regions experience their outbreaks long after others.

How long are we to wear mask for? Till an effective vaccine is out and most of country is vaccinated? Potentially for another full year or more?

Old 07-06-2020, 04:02 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
F - The Gov Of KS... She's a Worthless POS... How she got voted in, is beyond me.

Always Scare tactics with the Loony Left...

REPUBLICANS ARE AGAINST MASKS? This is getting old to hear.

Lefty Loons spread falsehoods left, left, left nonstop....

Old 07-06-2020, 04:09 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Wow, why is the Republican party making this a political issue. We should have had a nationwide mask mandate long ago.

It's almost as if the Republican party wants people to get severely sick, overwhelm the health care system with their crazy anti-mask platform.

During the 1918 pandemic, there were huge fines for not wearing a mask in public in today's dollar and I highly doubt it was a political issue then. Seems like there was far more common sense then.

The governor is just trying to protect the citizens of her state. The GOP has been increasingly bizzare since March. I liked many parts of their platform until COVID-19 but many Republicans conduct is shameful.

The Republicans would have been in a good position in November if the party leadership and many party leaders hadn't disrespected this virus and been so slow to flatten the curve.

I did like parts of the Trump platform, but I do think that the USA would have flattened the curve like a vast majority of other countries if Hillary Clinton would have been elected.

The Republican party in general has shamefully mocked this virus, pretended like it's just going to go away by not wearing masks and crowding into arenas and churches.

I love all these articles about all the bad Republicans - you do realize that not all Democrats wear masks right? You also realize that most Democrats wear masks because their Democratic cities have the virus moreso than Republican areas which tend to be more rural.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/02/h...s-surveys.html

10 to 1 - most of these Democrat politicians frothing at the mouth rip their mask off as soon as the cameras aren't on them.

Old 07-06-2020, 04:35 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
F - The Gov Of KS... She's a Worthless POS... How she got voted in, is beyond me.

Always Scare tactics with the Loony Left...

REPUBLICANS ARE AGAINST MASKS? This is getting old to hear.

Lefty Loons spread falsehoods left, left, left nonstop....

Like 99% of Covid cases being totally harmless?

Oh! Wait!

That little tidbit of stupidity came directly from the Rightey Loon in Chief!

Old 07-06-2020, 06:34 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post

How on earth does someone equate a simple, innocuous measure meant to protect and save lives with wholesale slaughter?

Seriously.
WTH are these people drinking?

Old 07-12-2020, 12:42 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXUtsft0Z74
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies