Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2020, 07:37 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I posted in another thread - That he had his leg amputated, plus had mini-strokes, etc.

The diabetes could go with the amputation.

Was it all from Covid - Who knows...
He died of complications of COVID.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2020, 07:42 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
That is a very inaccurate statement. Actually it is disinformation. Why do you make it, dear? There are documented cases upon cases of young people, in every state, being adversely and seriously affected by this very new, vexing and dangerous virus.

Where do you practice medicine? Where did you obtain your medical degree? Perhaps you have a PhD in epidemiology or virology or even public health? If you are a healthcare professional, certainly you are aware that your peers and practicing physicians in the trenches will vehemently deny your opinion and challenge your assertion ( unfortunately with death certificates in hand) that healthy young people cannot be permanently struck down by COVID19. You know, die from it!
Fear is the operative word for the poster's nonsensical post.

The fear that what his easily manipulated belief as to how serious this pandemic is could be wrong, the fear that his chosen side in this debate could be proven fallible and perhaps even culpable in the deaths of those also choosing to belief this is nothing more serious than last years flu season.

Fear is a powerful motivator to perform any number of questionable and illogical presumptions.

Old 07-07-2020, 07:46 AM

28,666 posts, read 18,784,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Spot on.

Cannot rep you again yet.
I did.

But I can't rep you again yet.

Old 07-07-2020, 07:50 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
It's worthless even if it had some kind of a source.
I wouldn't go that far. Well, close.

Statistically his death needs to be filed properly including any possible underlying conditions in the spirit of medicine. Something OP won't have access to unless he's the man's physician.

Why one random victim of this horrible disease needs to have his medical history scrutinized is pretty pointless otherwise.

Old 07-07-2020, 08:00 AM

11,465 posts, read 5,995,398 times
Tom Hanks has Type 2 diabetes and he recovered from Covid 19.

It is not surprising that some perfectly healthy young individuals can die from diseases that tend to kill the elderly and not the young. It could be anything from blood type to diet to previous disease exposure to chemical exposures, or mental stress & depression, or what cocktails of pharmaceutical pills they have been taking for years. Who knows?

Diseases are complicated. They are not one-size-fits-all.

It is to be expected that some young people who appear perfectly healthy with no risk factors, can have hidden risk factors in their DNA that nobody knows makes them susceptible to Covid 19. We have a long way to go to fully understand this disease. Cordero did not have the typical co-mobidities that is common to the at-risk eldely.

I do sympathize with the OP's skepticism that we are not being told the truthabout Cordero having hidden, un-annonced co-morbidities. I am so used to the lies and propaganda of the media, it forces me to read between the lines all the time anymore, and I am constantly suspicious of things that too neatly support their liberal agenda. I sympathize with his skepticism but I don't share his conclusion in this case.

Sometimes a spade is just a spade and a shovel is just a shovel. This seems like one of those time. I take the reports that Cordero died having no co-morbidities at face value. It is plausible to me but I understand why the OP has a hard time believing it. We have been lied to far too much and too often by the media.

Old 07-07-2020, 08:04 AM

17,791 posts, read 13,687,653 times
Why don't we just admit the truth. Bill and Hillary killed him.

Old 07-07-2020, 08:05 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,506,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Why don't we just admit the truth. Bill and Hillary killed him.
Post of the day!

Old 07-07-2020, 08:13 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmexman View Post
People his age who are supposedly healthy and have no underlying conditions don't get so adversely affected by this disease. I’m sure he had some pre-existing condition, whether it was known or not; and his wife is just not saying so to tell a certain narrative and scare us.

I believe this is what we call "whistling past the graveyard." I understand that it is important for you to believe this can never happen to you, and to downplay the risk with magical thinking, but that is what CHILDREN do. Be an adult about this.

And to accuse his wife of lying "to tell a certain narrative" is just beyond the pale of decency. You are not a good person.

Old 07-12-2020, 08:13 PM

4,022 posts, read 1,876,931 times
Most people are genetically inferior.

Now you have to figure out why people die of covid.

Old 07-12-2020, 09:11 PM

30,158 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmexman View Post
and his wife is just not saying so to tell a certain narrative and scare us.

That is a horrible thing to say. She lost her husband after a grueling 3 month ordeal in the hospital. Do you think she is worried about whether you take the pandemic seriously or not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies