Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2020, 05:46 PM

3,595 posts, read 1,797,346 times

Advertisements

Just wondering how others feel. To me sometimes it feels like I’m being blamed by society at large for all societal ills; and I can not defend myself without be labeled a racist. Things seem to be trending fast against me. If you feel the same way what is the best way to address this situation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2020, 06:07 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,892,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
Just wondering how others feel. To me sometimes it feels like I’m being blamed by society at large for all societal ills; and I can not defend myself without be labeled a racist. Things seem to be trending fast against me. If you feel the same way what is the best way to address this situation?
WEll, who has been in charge in the west? I don't blame white males, I blame a very broken political system and the hardliners, male and female who enable.

Old 07-06-2020, 06:09 PM

27,682 posts, read 16,171,854 times
Hot potato that will get you labeled for even bringing up the subject. Lucky this place is anonomous or you could lose your livelyhood. I'll say this much-white male is the only legally discriminated against person in the nation. This nation has been led by "old white men" forever, therefore many hates him and blame all their ills on him. About time for some appreciation I thinks.

Old 07-06-2020, 06:11 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,167,123 times
Quote:

You need to have thick skin and realize much of this is artificially manufactured. Trust me you are playing poker against the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, Feinstein and global elites like Soros who have one goal at hand and that is to get make sure Trump is not re-elected. There are deeper reasons why they want Trump out, but that's a different discussion.

So naturally they, with help from the media, will throw out every company line in the book to make Trump and the right look bad. It's like they take a giant handful of pasta and throw it against the wall to see how many noodles stick. This is the way in which they play the game. It's all very predictable. I call it the parade of "isms." Racism, sexism, ageism blah blah blah. All aimed at making those villainous Republican voters look like the bad guy with an end game of attempting to steal a few votes and/or persuade that young undecided voter to come to their side.

But they don't care for a second if good hard working citizens start looking over their shoulders and start having doubts or guilt trips. That's secondary to them.

So don't take it personally because it's all a charade. This forum is a great place to seek solace from others who have your same views and equally important to vote and keep these villains out of power

Old 07-06-2020, 06:36 PM
bu2

24,119 posts, read 14,918,049 times
Quote:
Make sure you go out and vote for Republicans. Deal the Democrats and their divisive racism and Stalinism a resounding defeat.

Old 07-06-2020, 08:12 PM

7,816 posts, read 6,400,385 times
Let’s just say the less white we are the worse we will be. Apparently we are so horrible and oppressive, people can’t stop coming into this country to be oppressed.

Old 07-06-2020, 08:13 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,035,559 times
Quote:
You are correct so do what a lot of us are doing, stay off social media, get stocked up on supplies, make sure your family knows how to use the weapons you own, and just be prepared to defend our homes,families,neighborhoods,cities,states and eventually our country from the terrorists in our midst.

You must realize this IS a war against US the very people you talked about in the OP, these terrorists and their allies won't be happy until ALL of us are eradicated. PERIOD.

Last edited by Patriotic Dissent; 07-06-2020 at 08:37 PM..

Old 07-06-2020, 08:16 PM

2,923 posts, read 980,039 times
I feel like its mostly a bunch of whining by second rate losers and betas. I'm wealthier than ever.

Old 07-06-2020, 08:18 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,922,391 times
Unless you're a racist, bigot, or intolerant in some way, what do you say that needs to be defended?

I am a white male and have no clue what you're talking about, honestly. I have never felt blamed for anything. Talk to people who are dissimilar to yourself, understand other people's situations, and just have some compassion overall. You'll quickly start to understand why other people are frustrated, and you'll gain respect of people who are very unlike yourself.

Old 07-06-2020, 08:33 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,694,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Unless you're a racist, bigot, or intolerant in some way, what do you say that needs to be defended?

I am a white male and have no clue what you're talking about, honestly. I have never felt blamed for anything.
You don't even feel slightly angry about the ridiculous rhetoric coming from BLM and the Democratic Party over the last 6 weeks ago?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies