Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2020, 12:12 AM

8,267 posts, read 2,891,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
Whites have been "defending themselves" by preemptively killing minorities at an alarming rate, ever since the inception of the country. If we were to list all the minorities who died for no other reason than not being white it would look like a war casualties list.
Nonsense. The problem in the U.S. is that Whites have been bending over backwards for non whites. White homicide offender rates are lower than that of Hispanics or blacks by far.

Who’s doing all the killing today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2020, 12:18 AM

2,540 posts, read 1,020,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Nonsense. The problem in the U.S. is that Whites have been bending over backwards for non whites. White homicide offender rates are lower than that of Hispanics or blacks by far.

Who’s doing all the killing today?

Not all non-white groups have high crime rates. We Indians have a lower crime rate than Whites. You would be very, very safe in Silicon Valley apartment complexes dominated by us.

Old 07-10-2020, 12:50 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,802,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
Not all non-white groups have high crime rates. We Indians have a lower crime rate than Whites. You would be very, very safe in Silicon Valley apartment complexes dominated by us.
Yeah but people can step on other's toes in other ways besides crime. Diversity and those immigrating here are stepping on a lot of white toes. It's not in the interests of our well being to have so much diversity.

Old 07-10-2020, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Yeah but people can step on other's toes in other ways besides crime. Diversity and those immigrating here are stepping on a lot of white toes. It's not in the interests of our well being to have so much diversity.

Indian immigrants contribute a much higher per capita tax revenue to the U.S. than Whites. They also do much better in school, have an illegitimacy rate of near 0 percent, and are way overrepresented in STEM fields.

Old 07-10-2020, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Indian immigrants contribute a much higher per capita tax revenue to the U.S. than Whites. They also do much better in school, have an illegitimacy rate of near 0 percent, and are way overrepresented in STEM fields.
They are just displacing whites and other Americans. Claiming the average Indian is superior doesn't benefit me. I've seen Asians step on a lot of Americans toes from voting democrat and politics to the way they relate in business and medical matters.

Old 07-10-2020, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
They are just displacing whites and other Americans. Claiming the average Indian is superior doesn't benefit me. I've seen Asians step on a lot of Americans toes from voting democrat and politics to the way they relate in business and medical matters.

I didn't say we are superior: I said that we are assets to America rather than liabilities. We should have the right to live in lily white mountain towns if the cities fall apart.

Old 07-10-2020, 01:19 AM

Quote:
I didn't say we are superior: I said that we are assets to America rather than liabilities. We should have the right to live in lily white mountain towns if the cities fall apart.
You are already here and have nothing to worry about. I'm talking more about the continuous immigration stream. But there's a lot more to being an asset and assimilating than low crime and personal and self serving achievement and motivations.

Old 07-10-2020, 02:35 AM

16,211 posts, read 8,342,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Killer said he was poisoned by racist neighbors and friends. I say he was poisoned by main stream media.
Fake hate crime gets national air time on alpha broadcasts, this most likely wont.
Indeed

Many of the fools running around "protesting" are still under the false assumption that Floyd was killed based on racism.
In reality it was based on police brutality of the senior cop on the scene, and the 3 other cops who went along with him, 2 of whom were minorities.

`

Old 07-10-2020, 06:03 AM

3,978 posts, read 1,969,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post

Note to self-practice shooting from the bike.

Why?

I have been riding for 45 years.

I see zero added value in developing that particular skill, especially against somebody trying to use a vehicle as a weapon.

Awareness and evasion make much more sense.

Old 07-10-2020, 06:05 AM

3,978 posts, read 1,969,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Conceal carry wherever it’s legal.
Or even where it is not legal. Rights trump unjust laws. Respect private property.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies