Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2020, 08:02 AM

994 posts, read 502,206 times

Advertisements

Right, paper towels.

Next.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2020, 08:03 AM

2,180 posts, read 640,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
It looks like he is changing his mind about some of the key immigration policies.

Saying he will do an Executive ORder to put DACA folks on the path to citizenship is a complete 180.

Thing is -- does he think we are that stupid -- we remember what he said just last June.

Maybe it's good to have a President who spends most of his time concerned more with AMERICANS and AMERICAN NEEDS.... rather than how best the country can accommodate illegals and their progeny.

Being against DREAMERS isn't "anti-Latino," by the way. It's ANTI-ILLEGALS. And ANTI "taking advantage of immigration laws."

Every single Dreamer undoubtedly received hundreds of thousands of dollars of tax payer funded public education... and likely, Medicaid, school lunch, etc. And a HUGE percentage of the "Dreamers" continue to be absolute entitled, spoiled brats with zero gratefulness for anything given to them..... WHICH THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE RECEIVED ANYWAY.

Honestly, I don't care at all what happens to most of them.

Old 07-11-2020, 08:05 AM

Like spending all day tweeting tantrums or ratings, or watching cable tv....

Old 07-11-2020, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_P View Post
Right, paper towels.

Next.

Oh. I see. you're one of those that have never owned nor run a single thing in your life, right? Ever built a business? I'm guessing you've probably always pulled a wage at someone else's business that you were so sure you could run better, right?

So things like this are "paper towels" to you. You just don't understand how it could help. That's OK. It's not for you, anyway.

Keep at it. Maybe one day you too can get a publicly funded job writing listacles for the people's press online for $15/hour. Very essential work.

Old 07-11-2020, 08:09 AM

Oh, we've entered the strawman phase.

Next.

Old 07-11-2020, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Oh, we've entered the strawman phase.

Next.

Nah, see.... you don't get to whine about strawmen when two of your posts consisted of "paper towels, next."

Again: Either you have an argument, or you don't. And if you're just some lame salaried office worker or fold clothes at GAP or whatever.... then maybe sit out any conversation about business initiatives and programs supported by ACTUAL minority business leaders who DO have that experience.

Entiendes?

Old 07-11-2020, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
I saw on tv the stupid senator from Illinois Louis Guitierez I think is his name. he is majorly ranting about "I WONT BUY ANY MORE GOYA AGAIN!" But in the background, he is standing in front of a pantry shelf and he has 3 cans of Goya beans behind him plus some Goya flour products,, or something that looks like a Goya bag of flour, maybe its masa.

Did he realize that he is ranting against Goya but displaying Goya products at the same time?

i think he is so mad, he lost his mind.

Imagine a world in which Latino "leaders" call for a boycott of a much-loved Hispanic-owned company that provides thousands of jobs for Americas of all races.

Meanwhile they do nothing and say nothing about the exploitative illegal immigrant labor situation.... because they hope that it improves their voter base in the future. They'll also live-stream and tweet their displeasure from phones created by slave labor in China.

Ladies and gentlemen: The American Latino Democratic Lobby!! Give them a round of applause!

Old 07-11-2020, 08:25 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,508,721 times
But them Goya Ranchero beans ... gawddamn those are good.

Old 07-11-2020, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Nah, see.... you don't get to whine about strawmen
No, whining. I'm merely calling them out.

Next.

Old 07-11-2020, 08:31 AM

Quote:
No, whining. I'm merely calling them out.

Next.

Is that what you're doing? "Calling them out?"

I suppose that's easier than backing up your argument with reasoned facts. This isn't twitter or your Facebook feed where your dumb friends will pat you on your back from runaway comments like that. I'm sorry if you expected that.

So yeah, Iagree. You might want to move on to the "NEXT" topic. Something you have knowledge about, maybe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies