Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2020, 02:49 PM

1,478 posts, read 478,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
We've seen lots of evil movements before. But can you refresh my memory as to when, in the last 70 years, we've seen a majority of mayors and governors in our population centers scared to death to speak a word of challenge to a group this evil, this threatening to the peace and security of US citizens?
I was speaking of the tactics I wrote about, when I said it is nothing new. The same tactics that are being used now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2020, 02:51 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,619,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Okay guys, it's time to DESTROY the hateful racist BLM!

Whiteness is not humxness,” Khogali wrote in a Facebook post. “in fact, white skin is sub-humxn.”

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” she said. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

I have been getting sick and tired of these hateful BLM pieces of dirt. We don't need this filth in our country. Lets create our own movement to get rid of them.

Salisbury News: Black Lives Matter Leader Toronto Believes White People are Subhuman, Calls Them ‘Genetic Defects’ – Begs ‘Allah’ to Help Her ‘Not Kill White Folks’
I've commented on this bilge before. Because it begs the simple question that these Black supremacists cannot answer.

If having Black skin makes them so superior intellectually, and physically why were they so easily subjugated and enslaved? Why were they not in Africa built into a civilization advanced technologically and effectively governed and united?

The embodiment of the Wakanda in the Marvel universe. How is it that Africa is still even now fractured and divided into tribal groups soaking the ground with the blood of people just like them. Never in history has their been a Black African civilization that was a world power.

Divided often nomadic tribes with spears and knives easily dominated by Arabs with firearms. Where is this superior genetic makeup and dominant intellect? Even here living in a nation of technological advances and with awsome educational opportunity they cast that aside and burn their own communities to ash.

Kill their own with the same zeal their African kin do. They shoot, stab bludgeon and poison with drugs their own people. Their are no impressive leaders coming forth to unite them and inspiring them to educate and lift themselves up.

Leaders such as they are like Farrakhan and Sparpton are to busy enriching themselves by the blood of their own people to actually LEAD. Truly, where is this supposed superior genetic makeup?

White people are not oppressing them. In fact every opportunity to step up and advance has been placed before them at great expense I might add.

Based solely on their skin they are placed to the head of the line in employment, education leadership position and at no personal cost to them. Upward mobility without personal sacrifice and hard work. And yet STILL we hear how systemic racism and oppression keeps them in thrall.

I could go on and on. But leave it at that I believe I will.

Last edited by NVplumber; 07-10-2020 at 03:57 PM..

Old 07-10-2020, 02:57 PM

18,430 posts, read 8,262,327 times
yeah well....we got out Yusra....invented all kinds of neat stuff.....and you didn't

....so there

Old 07-10-2020, 03:09 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 3 days ago)

35,613 posts, read 17,935,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
No it isnt but I think this women is trying to back up her opinion by using unrelated facts, science that relates to albinism not "white". Out of ignorance or what, IDK. I think that is the point Clara was making, not that she agrees with or supports or justifies what this woman is spouting.
Thank you. I feel like sometimes my writing isn't clear.

(And also, it appears people look at the name, and automatically disagree without even reading).

Anyway, thanks for clarifying.

Old 07-10-2020, 03:11 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 3 days ago)

35,613 posts, read 17,935,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
yeah well....we got out Yusra....invented all kinds of neat stuff.....and you didn't

....so there
What?

Old 07-10-2020, 03:19 PM

25,702 posts, read 18,781,503 times
Subhuman... that term was used in a racial sort of setting back in the 1920s. Some of us, those who were actually taught history back in school, know what resulted from that usage. I would suggest that we whiteys not allow the same thing to happen again. Stand up for yourselves rather than being kicked in the groin by such "people," who are everything they claim to hate.

Old 07-10-2020, 03:23 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,711,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Okay guys, it's time to DESTROY the hateful racist BLM!

Whiteness is not humxness,” Khogali wrote in a Facebook post. “in fact, white skin is sub-humxn.”

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” she said. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

I have been getting sick and tired of these hateful BLM pieces of dirt. We don't need this filth in our country. Lets create our own movement to get rid of them.

Salisbury News: Black Lives Matter Leader Toronto Believes White People are Subhuman, Calls Them ‘Genetic Defects’ – Begs ‘Allah’ to Help Her ‘Not Kill White Folks’
Everybody knows the Marxists send the "privileged" to concentration camps

In this case, they're going full Nazi with the subhuman rhetoric

Old 07-10-2020, 03:26 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,598,739 times
Meanwhile, a banana peel in a tree is a hate crime and a threat to all black folks.

Old 07-10-2020, 03:33 PM

6,963 posts, read 2,697,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
BLM has always been about black supremacy.
Noting "supreme" about being from an inferior culture.

Old 07-10-2020, 03:38 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,711,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
Noting "supreme" about being from an inferior culture.
Anyone who believes he or his group is superior to another is by definition a supremecist

And no, nobody uses the neurotic mentally diseased definitions conjured up in the new-Marxist college course of critical theory nonsense
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies