Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2020, 04:05 PM

6,470 posts, read 4,067,453 times

Advertisements

I don’t understand how someone who hates white people so much can continue to interact with white folk in their day to day lives. In her interview in 2016 with the CBC, her main issue is with the fact that her tweet overshadowed the killing of a black man in Toronto by police (don’t know about this situation so I’ll just leave it at that he was armed with a hammer when killed) and not an apology for even writing the words in the first place. She even complained about death threats from white supremacists as if she didn’t make a death threat towards white people herself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3529105

I don’t think she’s on social media anymore because what she posted in 2016 has been immortalized in the internet, but she clearly is doing some sort of “activism”. What she said is really racist and ugly but I don’t know if it’s even a hate crime under Canadian law, and 4 years removed from the original post I doubt the statute of limitations would last that long in the first place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2020, 04:43 PM

4,336 posts, read 1,553,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Okay guys, it's time to DESTROY the hateful racist BLM!

Whiteness is not humxness,” Khogali wrote in a Facebook post. “in fact, white skin is sub-humxn.”

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” she said. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

I have been getting sick and tired of these hateful BLM pieces of dirt. We don't need this filth in our country. Lets create our own movement to get rid of them.

Salisbury News: Black Lives Matter Leader Toronto Believes White People are Subhuman, Calls Them ‘Genetic Defects’ – Begs ‘Allah’ to Help Her ‘Not Kill White Folks’
Maybe they are white because they learned to make and wear clothing to protect them from the sun.

Old 07-10-2020, 04:47 PM

19,017 posts, read 14,191,607 times
If my melanin rich friend is correct, black Americans have a terrible inferiority complex that goes to extremes to compensate.
He related when as a child, his mother would scold him, "Your color is showing," when he was bad.
When someone is told that how he looks is evidence of being evil, that's not good.

On the other hand, I did witness one little black child peeing into a public pool, and his father sitting by, laughing. (Because only white folks were in the pool at the time). . . so perhaps, being "black" is being bad.

Of course, if the white folks retaliated, that would be "racist!"

Old 07-10-2020, 04:49 PM

4,336 posts, read 1,553,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Anyone who believes he or his group is superior to another is by definition a supremecist

And no, nobody uses the neurotic mentally diseased definitions conjured up in the new-Marxist college course of critical theory nonsense
By any and all objective standards, some groups are vastly superior, while others not so much. You figure who the sub and super humans are for yourself. One thing is apparent to all is we are not even close to being the same

Old 07-10-2020, 04:49 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,748,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
Noting "supreme" about being from an inferior culture.
The BLM are about as important as the bottom of a toilet bowl.. Just stick them LOSERS on trains and ship them out! Nobody wants them here, except lame Democrats.

Old 07-10-2020, 04:52 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,391,501 times
I have lived a long time long enough to see the monsters of my childhood in New Orleans change color

Old 07-10-2020, 05:01 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,711,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
By any and all objective standards, some groups are vastly superior, while others not so much. You figure who the sub and super humans are for yourself. One thing is apparent to all is we are not even close to being the same
there we go, an example of a white supremecist

It's actually pretty easy to spot folks, and no it's not even close to being everywhere

Old 07-10-2020, 05:03 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,748,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Anyone who believes he or his group is superior to another is by definition a supremecist

And no, nobody uses the neurotic mentally diseased definitions conjured up in the new-Marxist college course of critical theory nonsense
BLM says whites are inferior. Is that the same thing?

Old 07-10-2020, 05:18 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,618,691 times
As I think about historical characters that had a great influence in my life and that I greatly admired and aspired to emulate in my own character one particular Black man who was a credit not only to his race but to humanity and the male gender comes to mind.

United States Marshal Bass Reeves. Though he is not revered for any technological innovations, or any type if leadership role in the Black community ala Frederick Douglass his intellect was unquestionable. And his physical prowess legendary.

His moral fortitude was something all American men should aspire to and his dedication to doing right even when it came at great personal sacrifice and pain is an example of sterling character.

No man alive then or now could or can malign his bravery and sense of duty and honor or his personal character overall. He was the inspiration for the Rooster Cogburn character of the True Grit novel that John Wayne played in in two epic Western films based on the novel.

Though Bass Reeves was a much more ...admirable...and upstanding figure than the heavy drinking ex Confederate Marshal Cogburn who rode with Quantrill during the war. Reeves was a former slave who's master introduced him to the art of firearms use.

Cogburns portrayed prowess as a shootist and his ability to always get his man was what was based on Reeves. Reeves was not a drinking man. But his skill with firearms and every other aspect of personal combat was beyond legendary.

If an outlaw was on the run in the Indian territory and Bass drew their warrant they would be brought into Fort Smith AR to face justice at judge Parkers convenience. All this being said with plenty still left unsaid there was a role model for Black men. For all men in point of fact.

If men such as he were the basis for character that Black men took to heart today things would be much different. None of this nonsense prevalent in the Black community that we are seeing under the auspices of Louis Farrakhan Al Sharpton and individuals like this woman in the OP representing BLM and claiming to speak for Black people in America would be going on.

Men like Reeves would be single handedly putting a stop to this looting , burning and senseless violence and be making it known such behavior is beneath true human beings. If men like him were to appear it would be them setting the example and not race baiting losers looking to enrich themselves by rallying their people behind ideals of entitlement based on skin color.

They would put the likes of Farrakhan and Sharpton who are doing nothing but advancing their personal agendas of power and greed by keeping their people in ignorance straight in their place. Back in the fetid cesspools they came from.

I dont personally admire and aspire to the legacy of a man like Bass Reeves because he was a Black man. Though that he was and accomplished what he did in the times he lived in is certainly inspirational. I hold him in the regard I do just as a man.

But things being as they are in the Black community right now seeing him as a Black man and the type of Black man to strive to be would be a good thing. With men like him as role models and putting the principles he stood for into practice would go a long way towards real advancement to a color blind nation.

If we all follow examples such as Reeves all these supremacist types regardless of their skin tone would have no power to keep us at each others throats. Now wouldnt that be a sight.....

Old 07-10-2020, 05:20 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,598,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
I don’t understand how someone who hates white people so much can continue to interact with white folk in their day to day lives. In her interview in 2016 with the CBC, her main issue is with the fact that her tweet overshadowed the killing of a black man in Toronto by police (don’t know about this situation so I’ll just leave it at that he was armed with a hammer when killed) and not an apology for even writing the words in the first place. She even complained about death threats from white supremacists as if she didn’t make a death threat towards white people herself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3529105

I don’t think she’s on social media anymore because what she posted in 2016 has been immortalized in the internet, but she clearly is doing some sort of “activism”. What she said is really racist and ugly but I don’t know if it’s even a hate crime under Canadian law, and 4 years removed from the original post I doubt the statute of limitations would last that long in the first place.
I think a lot of black people hate white people and interact with them every day because they have no choice.

Besides, the liberals give her attention, a stage, awards. She's playing them and they're too stupid to see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies