Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2020, 03:12 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 1 day ago)

35,585 posts, read 17,927,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
They should have picked one that looked less like a guy.

"I was born trans"

No you werent. Stop lying.

Ill say that he doesnt deserve to get his ass kicked for wanting to live as a woman. Violence against these people is wrong. However the left cannstop pretending there is more than two genders.
Well, that's kind of you not to want someone assaulted because of their legal choices.

There are shadings of genders - look around you.

There are VERY VERY female women, and VERY VERY male men, and all in between. There are some people, who if they aren't dressed in clothing obvious for their gender, you really can't tell what gender they are, because there's middle ground as far as how the testosterone/estrogen balance works. They are basically androgynous.

Just because you're not experiencing what this person did, doesn't make it false.

Why would someone who was born male, and felt male, go through all this trouble? Why in the world would you suspect them of "lying"? Would you, who feels male, ever dream of doing this? No, you wouldn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2020, 03:18 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,361,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
It is not "all women have periods". It is that NO MEN have periods.

Your definition of feminism that "people are not defined by their genitals" refers to ability, intelligence, or other qualities like that.

People absolutely 100% are defined by their genitals when it comes to GENDER.

XX chromosomes give a person "female" parts.
XY chromosomes give a person "male" parts.

The only exceptions are someone born with a chromosomal defect.

There are two choices except for those with birth defects. That is it. Two.

Removing parts of one's anatomy and adding other bits does not turn a man into a woman. He will still have greater upper body strength. He cannot bear a child. His voice is not that of a woman. He will have to take hormones.

If I put my cat in a dog costume, it will still be a cat.

These people are mentally ill. Perhaps it is a method of treatment to allow these people to identify as another gender. Maybe if they didn't they would be more likely to kill themselves, IDK. I have compassion for these people. It must not be easy.

However, to justify this as you are and pretend that it is normal and natural, by twisting logic and defing the laws nature, is completely absurd. The emperor has no clothes but you are one of the ones admiring his beautiful garments.
If you have a cat so compliant and obedient you can get it into a dog costume, thats not a cat.

Its a dog wearing a cat costume.

Old 07-12-2020, 03:27 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,361,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Well, that's kind of you not to want someone assaulted because of their legal choices.

There are VERY VERY female women, and VERY VERY male men, and all in between. There are some people, who if they aren't dressed in clothing obvious for their gender, you really can't tell what gender they are, because there's middle ground as far as how the testosterone/estrogen balance works. They are basically androgynous.

Just because you're not experiencing what this person did, doesn't make it false.

Why would someone who was born male, and felt male, go through all this trouble? Why in the world would you suspect them of "lying"? Would you, who feels male, ever dream of doing this? No, you wouldn't.
99.99% are born male or female.
Some are more obvious one or the other..
Most of the hormonal ambiguity is the result of modern medical chemistry.
Go ahead and deny that whats on the cover of that magazine hasnt been taking female hormones and peobably did so to cancel puberty.
They werent born anything but a man and modern science and their own choice made them something else.

I said they were lying because trans is not a box checked by the delivering physician. Its something made up.

Old 07-12-2020, 03:39 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
I just look at this from a scientific perspective. There are two genders, male and female. One is born a male or female. Changing one's sex does not change the fact that said person was born male or female. One thing I've found very odd is this. Of the transgender crossovers, I hear far more about males crossing over to females than the other way around. There has to be a reason for this.

Old 07-12-2020, 03:46 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 1 day ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
99.99% are born male or female.
Some are more obvious one or the other..
Most of the hormonal ambiguity is the result of modern medical chemistry.
Go ahead and deny that whats on the cover of that magazine hasnt been taking female hormones and peobably did so to cancel puberty.
They werent born anything but a man and modern science and their own choice made them something else.

I said they were lying because trans is not a box checked by the delivering physician. Its something made up.
Well, hermaphrodite can be a box checked by a delivering physician, meaning genitals of both sexes.

OR, "indeterminate gender", meaning we're not quite sure.

And that's not a result of "modern chemistry". That means the genitals aren't clearly male or female, visually, or both are present.

But yes, absolutely, I'll agree she has taken female hormones or wouldn't look so female. As females transitioning to males take testosterone, which increases their male appearance and voice.

Trans is not a "box" that a delivering doctor can see. We don't know what it is, but when so many claim they feel they're in the wrong gender body, I'm not going to call them liars.

Old 07-12-2020, 03:58 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:

Let me give you a hint;
As far as people of European descent go, in not so distant past, the arranged marriages (mostly through the means of money) were taking care of this potential problem, and were keeping men "very very male" and women - "very, very female."
But this part is simply overlooked.
And then came "women's liberation."
What you see ( in regard of ever-increasing volume of "transgendering") is the direct result of it.

Old 07-12-2020, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Let me give you a hint;
As far as people of European descent go, in not so distant past, the arranged marriages (mostly through the means of money) were taking care of this potential problem, and were keeping men "very very male" and women - very, very female."
But this part is simply overlooked.
How would that be?

Old 07-12-2020, 04:03 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
How would that be?

What "that?"

( Sorry, I expended my post before you answered.)

Old 07-12-2020, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
What "that?"

( Sorry, I expended my post before you answered.)
How did arranged marriages produce people who were "very male" and "very female"?

And who was overlooking what?

Old 07-12-2020, 04:06 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
Our icons are developing mold
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies