Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2020, 07:22 AM

1,692 posts, read 1,528,507 times

Advertisements

I guess this means Trump can now release his tax returns...

Rudy Giuliani Just Destroyed Trump's Excuse For Not Releasing Tax Returns - Yahoo! News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2020, 07:36 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Sounds like it wasn't an excuse since his taxes were actually being audited.
It was an excuse, and a lame one at that. The auditing does not prevent anyone from making their tax returns public.

Old 07-13-2020, 07:44 AM

15,816 posts, read 6,523,439 times
I'm sure this time he plans to release them... right after he is re-elected.

Old 07-13-2020, 11:01 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,621,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
I'm sure this time he plans to release them... right after he is re-elected.
Yeah, right!

Old 07-13-2020, 11:06 AM

2,923 posts, read 976,980 times
CNN BREAKING NEWS!!!!:

President Trump releasing his tax returns

Old 07-13-2020, 11:16 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Member1 View Post

Rudy Giuliani Just Destroyed Trump's Excuse For Not Releasing Tax Returns - Yahoo! News

After everything else failed, Democrats are desperate to get a hold of them so they can accuse him of all sorts of terrible and dishonest things.

If the IRS doesn't have an issue, there isn't anything there.

Old 07-13-2020, 11:16 AM

52,678 posts, read 47,928,690 times
Default How About All Democrat Officials Show Us Theirs??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Member1 View Post

The left never has had a case, and today, they still don't have one. Inconsequential where America is concerned.

Old 07-13-2020, 11:22 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,356,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
After everything else failed, Democrats are desperate to get a hold of them so they can accuse him of all sorts of terrible and dishonest things.

LOL. Thats adorable. Lets be honest for a second. The odds of his taxes actually being under audit were 0 before becoming president, and eve then it would have been cursory. Now that he is president they got audited. I'd love to see what a disaster that was....assuming it occurred.

As for the taxes....look at the history. Him and his family committed tax fraud when they inherited the money, and nothing would indicate they changed after that. I'm 99% positive that his taxes were neither audited properly, nor were they audited correctly when he became president.

But you know what I really expect? That his taxes dont match what he gave to get loans. IE he defrauded banks.

But look at this guy.....defending Trump when he now knows Trump lied to his face. And trying to justify it and make it ok. Momonkey, why are you so OK with being lied too all the time?

Old 07-13-2020, 11:34 AM

25,118 posts, read 16,195,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It was an excuse, and a lame one at that. The auditing does not prevent anyone from making their tax returns public.
given the scrutiny that the Dems are salivating over, and their inability to grasp the simplest parts of tax-loss carryforwards, why would anyone release essentially a "draft" tax return just to have to release a revised one, and then have both scrutinized ad nauseum?

Old 07-13-2020, 11:38 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,990,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post

Nah ---- Presidents have been releasing their tax returns for years and years.

They just want him to be like the rest of them.

He should be proud - I hear he's such a good business man. His tax returns will prove just how amazing he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies