Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2020, 07:41 AM

5,860 posts, read 3,297,839 times

Advertisements

https://nypost.com/2020/07/13/1-year...t-nyc-cookout/ Horrible. Where is BLM on this? Will there be marches? Will there be riots? Do black lives really matter? Or do they only matter when killed by a white cop? The cops are not the enemy. The enemy is from within the community and the dirtbag politicians!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2020, 08:01 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,984,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
https://nypost.com/2020/07/13/1-year...t-nyc-cookout/ Horrible. Where is BLM on this? Will there be marches? Will there be riots? Do black lives really matter? Or do they only matter when killed by a white cop? The cops are not the enemy. The enemy is from within the community and the dirtbag politicians!!!
Gang retaliation at it's finest. Squeeze til I'm empty.

Old 07-13-2020, 08:08 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
If the Marxists wanted to march, they can - since the mayor has stated that they are the only large group of people that can congregate.

Old 07-13-2020, 11:16 AM

16,556 posts, read 10,626,496 times
The only way that BLM would protest this horrible killing is if the toddler had been a criminal shot by a white police officer.

I wish I were joking.

Old 07-13-2020, 11:32 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
The only way that BLM would protest this horrible killing is if the toddler had been a criminal shot by a white police officer.

I wish I were joking.

Sad but so true. If you really want to start a Civil War and have this nation torched by the mob have a white cop shoot a black 1 year old.

Of course that is a disgusting thought but why is it "okay" to the BLM group that a baby is murdered by some stupid idiot with a gun?

I suppose the mayor will come out and blame the gun vowing to crack down and enact new gun laws...

Old 07-13-2020, 11:40 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
So how do we get the guns out of the hands of the criminals?

Do we know who the person was?

Maybe they were a legal gun owner?

Old 07-13-2020, 11:42 AM

5,210 posts, read 4,670,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Sad but so true. If you really want to start a Civil War and have this nation torched by the mob have a white cop shoot a black 1 year old.

Of course that is a disgusting thought but why is it "okay" to the BLM group that a baby is murdered by some stupid idiot with a gun?

I suppose the mayor will come out and blame the gun vowing to crack down and enact new gun laws...
The government also isn't funding gang bangers. So there would be no need to protest the government in this case.

Old 07-13-2020, 11:56 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,650,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post

I wish I were joking.
BLM is specifically for police brutality.

It’s silly to keep taking other crimes and murders and ask where BLM is and why they don’t care. The police and community will search for the killer and bring them to justice.

Old 07-13-2020, 12:12 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
BLM is specifically for police brutality.

It’s silly to keep taking other crimes and murders and ask where BLM is and why they don’t care. The police and community will search for the killer and bring them to justice.
BLM: What We Believe

We intentionally build and nurture a beloved community that is bonded together through a beautiful struggle that is restorative, not depleting.

We are guided by the fact that all Black lives matter, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status, or location.

Old 07-13-2020, 12:19 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,223,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
The government also isn't funding gang bangers. So there would be no need to protest the government in this case.
How do you know the government isn’t funding the gang bangers? Many of these ghetto thugs live on government assistance. NYC is expensive. They could’ve stay in NYC otherwise.

Many of these thugs come from families living in government housing, free utilities, free healthcare, free food, welfare, etc. That’s why they have so much time causing so much trouble instead of actually having to go to work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies