Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2020, 09:16 PM

52,683 posts, read 47,932,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
https://www.wfla.com/news/animals/de...ation-in-mail/
So have they run out of dead humans to vote?
A dead cat. Just lovely. But that's Democrats for you.

This is exactly why mail-in ballots will fail (and are already failing) miserably....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IisXroLJv0I
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2020, 10:30 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
A dead cat. Just lovely. But that's Democrats for you.

This is exactly why mail-in ballots will fail (and are already failing) miserably....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IisXroLJv0I
How do you blame Democrats for this?

And this was not a mail-in ballot, it was a voter registration form. To my knowledge, cats don't have the ability to fill out such forms, nor the ability to get identification.

Old 07-14-2020, 01:03 PM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
pretty accurate description of todays liberals.

the topic goes to show how easily mail in ballots can be abused.
This topic hasn't proved a damn thang.

Does your state require a drivers license or the last 4 digits of your SS# to register to vote? Does your state verify those numbers, and check out your address before they send you the card?

What is your cat's SS#? Drivers license #? Any duplications? Does your form list the penalties for lying on the voter registration form? How about you register your cat and see how that works out.

Old 07-14-2020, 01:32 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Dead cats get to vote Democrat twice. It's the "Dead Cat Bounce" you know.

Old 07-14-2020, 01:33 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
#CatLivesMatter
Actually since they have 9 lives they really don't matter.

Talk about privilege.

Old 07-14-2020, 01:34 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Dead cats get to vote Democrat twice. It's the "Dead Cat Bounce" you know.
I'm guessing if we dig enough we'll find a few cats in Chicago, dead and alive, that voted for JFK in 1960.

Old 07-14-2020, 01:46 PM

17,599 posts, read 17,629,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
No they couldn't. Go to your local county voter registrar. Then check your secretary of state. Does your cat have the documentation that needs to be provided. Will the cat's info show up when the county or SoS checks the information provided.

Be sure when you register your cat and then try to vote absentee, the envelope has the same signature. If the clerk at the courthouse doesn't think the signatures match, they do not count the ballot. That's why I never vote by mail. Mine changes depending on the pen I use.
If the DNC had their way you would not need to provide proof of ID to vote.

Old 07-14-2020, 01:52 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,018 times
Quote:
No they couldn't. Go to your local county voter registrar. Then check your secretary of state. Does your cat have the documentation that needs to be provided. Will the cat's info show up when the county or SoS checks the information provided.

Be sure when you register your cat and then try to vote absentee, the envelope has the same signature. If the clerk at the courthouse doesn't think the signatures match, they do not count the ballot. That's why I never vote by mail. Mine changes depending on the pen I use.
Your post in no way discredits the mail-in ballot avenue~~ But, it sure does expose why un-informed folks even suggest such ridiculous scenario's!!

BBM~~

Last time i checked>> Cats cannot sign anything except a "PAW PRINT"!! I agree with the poster and the one who claim got ballot registration for a DOG as being a FAUX claim!!

Anyone who does try this "Trickery" would soon beheld accountable.."PHOTO ID" will expose not to mention their proof of residency/SS # etc etc etc !! Much grief /penalty's, never mind legal costs await!!!!!!

Still think it's just another propaganda programme perpetrated by the Trump Cult, who could be US Citizens or foreign sources that wish to spread BS!!

Good luck with spreading such NONSENSE

Old 07-14-2020, 02:10 PM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Wasn't one of my cats. My cats are all still alive.
Could have been my Checkers (2006-19) wanting his say. He had some definite ideas about how things should be run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
The left as we see it in America is ridiculously desperate in satisfying their lust for power at everyone else's expense.
Did you even read the article? There was no mention of political affiliations.

Quote:
My cats don't need a human for anything.
Mine doesn't have the hang yet of opening a can - opposable thumbs come in awful handy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
the topic goes to show how easily mail in ballots can be abused.
It was a voter registration application, not a ballot. Read the story.

Old 07-14-2020, 03:26 PM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Could have been my Checkers (2006-19) wanting his say. He had some definite ideas about how things should be run.

Did you even read the article? There was no mention of political affiliations.

Mine doesn't have the hang yet of opening a can - opposable thumbs come in awful handy.

It was a voter registration application, not a ballot. Read the story.
One of ours like dry food. We once put down for her prime rib cut up in tiny pieces, lobster and an unopened bag of dry. She passed up the lobster and beef and tore open the dry food bag.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies