Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2020, 10:23 AM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,390 times

Advertisements

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pandemic.html
https://conservativemedia.com/news/w...ease-outbreak/

And people wonder why MANY folks don't trust him!? Bill Gates said the same thing years ago, and now with Chinese scientists defecting away from China I am expecting to find out how deep this goes, I don't think it was some accident I think this was done ON PURPOSE by China to beat back Trump getting even with China on trade etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2020, 11:06 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,559,995 times
The sad reality is that the world is likely to face different pandemics every few years in the future. These viruses can no longer be contained easily as there is far more travel and interaction of peoples around the world. Borders, walls, and distance cannot stop these strains.

Old 07-13-2020, 12:45 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,515,537 times
The video was creepy.

Old 07-13-2020, 01:01 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post

And people wonder why MANY folks don't trust him!? Bill Gates said the same thing years ago, and now with Chinese scientists defecting away from China I am expecting to find out how deep this goes, I don't think it was some accident I think this was done ON PURPOSE by China to beat back Trump getting even with China on trade etc.

Yeah, China created a virus to beat Trump but they decided to unleash it in Wuhan. And nevermind that hurting the US economy would certainly harm the Chinese economy as well; plus Xi Jingping said he prefers Trump win the re-election.

Between this stupid conspiracy, the Wayfair conspiracy, Pizzagate, Obama born in Keyna, Soros funded every single protests all across the world, etc; I just have one question:

Why do the right-wing always tout really, really dumb and nonsensical conspiracies??? They never tout "smart and interesting" conspiracy like: hey maybe there's something about the temperature keeps breaking record high and all this violent weather we've been having?

No, the conspiracies they believe in is always something really really dumb.

Old 07-13-2020, 01:06 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
No, the conspiracies they believe in is always something really really dumb.
You mean the conspiracy that Russia helped Trump win or the conspiracy Russia worked with Trump campaign staff to rig the election? You know, the Russia hoax for which Adam Schiffty said he had mountains of evidence which he strangely withheld from the Mueller witch hunt? Those conspiracies?

Yeah, Dems are really dumb. Recycling the same crap that didn't work four years ago.

#WalkAway

Old 07-13-2020, 01:07 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
Every time an idiot tries to claim that a pandemic that killed millions throughout the entire world was engineered specifically to get at our Egomaniac in Chief, a baby breaks out into tears and an angel loses its wings.

Well, that's a compelling argument if ever I heard one! You must be a "scientist"!

Old 07-13-2020, 01:09 PM

628 posts, read 209,359 times
Haha, those sources.

Daily Mail and ConservativeMedia

LOL

Old 07-13-2020, 01:11 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
You mean the conspiracy that Russia helped Trump win or the conspiracy Russia worked with Trump campaign staff to rig the election? You know, the Russia hoax for which Adam Schiffty said he had mountains of evidence which he strangely withheld from the Mueller witch hunt? Those conspiracies?

Yeah, Dems are really dumb. Recycling the same crap that didn't work four years ago.

#WalkAway

Let's review who OFFICIALLY said Russia meddled in our election, notice that some of them are Republicans.

- U.S. intelligence agencies
- The Senate intelligence committee
- The House intelligence committee
- The Justice Department
- Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats
- Defense Secretary James Mattis
- Former CIA Director Mike Pompeo
- Former National Security Adviser John Bolton
- White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders

When facts are presented, the right-wing would dismiss the facts as conspiracy.

So essentially they believe conspiracies are facts and facts are conspiracies. That's the right-wing for ya.

Old 07-13-2020, 01:17 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,756,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post

That "defecting" scientist was merely a temporary post-doc researcher at a Hong Kong university. She knows nothing confidential. Among all her publications, only two are first author, and one of them was on a low ranking Chinese journal.

She just wants a fast green card.

Old 07-13-2020, 01:19 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,380,774 times
I just don't believe in conspiracy theories and Fauci has nothing to gain financially in any of this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies