Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2020, 09:44 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Oh, Lord. Another black person spouting the anti-Semitic Rothschilds conspiracies?

But you're right. Because leftists have placed blacks in the "protected minority" status, and Jews are being thrown under the bus, he'll get a pass. Just like the elected (Democrat) DC Councilman last summer who blamed "greedy" Jews for snowstorms so they could make money with their snowplow companies. Just like that football player who said the most heinous things about Jews just a couple of days ago - a slap on the wrist.

The message being conveyed is: it is OK for black people to spew anti-Semitic venom because, well, they're black....and you can't criticize them. Privilege, as you say.
The Jew-snow conspiracy is still one of my all-time favorites.

LMAO

As for these two morons I dialed up the podcast and made it through 3 minutes. Should have been held in a padded room.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2020, 09:50 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Ticks too many victim boxes to be cancelled.

Or to be listened to.

I learned all I never wanted to know about him when I saw him on Leno's Garage saying 'I drive my Ferrari slow so people can look at me'.

Old 07-14-2020, 10:24 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,206,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
IIRC First Euros apparently were. Then got wiped out.
Everyone was black when they first left Africa. What we think of as "white people" are people who left East Africa about 60,000-100,000 years ago, moved up into the Middle-East, through the Caucus mountains, and into Europe about 30,000 years ago. They developed a few mutations that caused light skin and light eyes around 8,000-10,000 years ago. The "black Europeans" didn't get wiped out, they became white. Those with light skin had more babies who survived to adulthood, and over time demographically-displaced those with darker skin, who weren't killed off or even died, but merely amalgamated with the lighter skin. Over time since light outproduced dark, the average skin color kept getting lighter and lighter and lighter. At least up to the point it was no longer advantageous(IE more-so in the north and less-so in the Mediterranean).

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015...ved-white-skin

Last edited by Redshadowz; 07-14-2020 at 10:34 AM..

Old 07-14-2020, 10:34 AM

17,790 posts, read 13,682,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Everyone was black when they first left Africa. What we think of as "white people" are people who left East Africa about 60,000-100,000 years ago, moved up into the Middle-East, through the Caucus mountains, and into Europe about 30,000 years ago. They developed a few mutations that caused light skin and light eyes around 8,000-10,000 years ago. The "black Europeans" didn't get wiped out, they became white. Those with light skin had more babies who survived to adulthood, and over time demographically-displaced those with darker skin, who weren't killed off or even died, but merely amalgamated with the lighter skin. Over time since light outproduced dark, the average skin color kept getting lighter and lighter and lighter.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015...ved-white-skin
Thanks for the link. From the looks of it "white flight" is literally in our genes.

Old 07-14-2020, 11:38 AM

2,974 posts, read 1,983,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Oh, Lord. Another black person spouting the anti-Semitic Rothschilds conspiracies?

But you're right. Because leftists have placed blacks in the "protected minority" status, and Jews are being thrown under the bus, he'll get a pass. Just like the elected (Democrat) DC Councilman last summer who blamed "greedy" Jews for snowstorms so they could make money with their snowplow companies. Just like that football player who said the most heinous things about Jews just a couple of days ago - a slap on the wrist.

The message being conveyed is: it is OK for black people to spew anti-Semitic venom because, well, they're black....and you can't criticize them. Privilege, as you say.

...yes rach..we need to keep those damn shvartzas in line, for sure...

Old 07-14-2020, 01:09 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,514,798 times
Maybe Disney will offer him a new show at prime time where he can talk more about this crap. This type of talk is being rewarded by the media, corporate America and *******s.

Old 07-14-2020, 01:11 PM

73,007 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
It's not so much privilege as it is, they are so low they can't help it.
Who are you talking about exactly?

Old 07-14-2020, 01:12 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,033,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Well, he thinks melanin makes him superior, but honestly I could care less. They're basically talking about black separatism, and I support them.
I am a dark skinned Indian with the same “melanin” as him but we Indians have neither Black privilege nor White privilege (except for maybe high SES) but if we started to separate by race, I’d be forced to either go back to India or live in an enclave with a large Indian population without freedom to go freely to mostly White areas. I don’t want that.

Old 07-14-2020, 01:14 PM

73,007 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
I am a dark skinned Indian with the same “melanin” as him but we Indians have neither Black privilege nor White privilege (except for maybe high SES) but if we started to separate by race, I’d be forced to either go back to India or live in an enclave with a large Indian population without freedom to go freely to mostly White areas. I don’t want that.
I don't think Nick Cannon really cares. I would also say that he might have a low opinion of Indians as well.

Old 07-14-2020, 01:15 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,033,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I don't think Nick Cannon really cares. I would also say that he might have a low opinion of Indians as well.
He says melanin gives the traits, which I have more of than him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies