Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2020, 01:48 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post

That chart of terrible white traits lists:

• Must always "do something" about a situation
  • Aggressiveness and extroversion

Oh, the irony.

On the other hand, they did mention these as terrible white traits, as well:

• Avoid conflict, intimacy
  • Don't show emotion
  • Be polite

I guess, what they're saying is....civility is a white trait, which does sound racist to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2020, 01:53 PM

315 posts, read 116,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

Pretty messed up. Note that his half-assed "apology" didn't even mention the blatantly racist garbage he was directing towards whites, just some token PR crap about the anti-semitic angle to it.

Stuff like this pretty much renders the SJW movement completely obsolete in my book. It's totally obvious that a huge percentage of that stuff really is fueled by hatred and anti-white sentiment and is not about principles or equality whatsoever. There's no way any reasonable person should take woke culture seriously when it's so completely clear that it's hypocritical and racist at its core.

Old 07-16-2020, 02:11 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,653,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
It’s Fox. You need at least 10 years of infractions and a few sexual harassment settlements before they fire you.

Old 07-16-2020, 03:50 PM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
It’s Fox. You need at least 10 years of infractions and a few sexual harassment settlements before they fire you.
You know Fox Entertainment is owned by Far Left DISNEY, right? Not related to Fox News at all. Educate yourself or continue to sound less than intelligent.

Old 07-16-2020, 04:21 PM

Today it was announced that Nick Cannon would be taking time away from his radio show to "commit (himself) to deeper, more thorough reflection and education.”

Translation: His PR team recommended he lie low for a while and pretend he's going to do some work on himself.

Old 07-16-2020, 08:20 PM

31,070 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Today it was announced that Nick Cannon would be taking time away from his radio show to "commit (himself) to deeper, more thorough reflection and education.”

Translation: His PR team recommended he lie low for a while and pretend he's going to do some work on himself.
Well, Mel Gibson was able to weather through the storm, maybe Nick will be able to do the same. I'm kind of surprised that Nick, while being around people of all back grounds in the industry would go off on what was a rant right out of Louis Farrakhan's sermons. I think most non-black people would be surprised at how many black people admire and Follow Farrakhan. Half the Black Caucus and our old President Obama himself being among his Admirers and Enablers.

Old 07-16-2020, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Well, Mel Gibson was able to weather through the storm, maybe Nick will be able to do the same. I'm kind of surprised that Nick, while being around people of all back grounds in the industry would go off on what was a rant right out of Louis Farrakhan's sermons. I think most non-black people would be surprised at how many black people admire and Follow Farrakhan. Half the Black Caucus and our old President Obama himself being among his Admirers and Enablers.
Mel had to sit in the corner for a while, but yes, he did make his way back. Even if Nick Cannon doesn't make it back to tv beyond his current gig on whatever show he's on (the name of which escapes me), he'll be fine. He'll come back and do the apology tour and all will be forgiven.

That's disturbing that Farrakhan has high profile admirers and followers, but nothing is shocking anymore.

Old 07-16-2020, 08:36 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Gibson was drunk when he did it. That is somewhat of an excuse but we do know how he feels.

MSNBC or the democrats will hire Cannon just like they promote the bigot Al Sharpton and the homophobe Joy Reid

Old 07-16-2020, 08:52 PM

10,032 posts, read 9,509,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
She was mad. Her flight was delayed.
The best part about this is that several years ago laws were enacted that it made it a federal offense to assault any airport employee.

Old 07-16-2020, 08:59 PM

29,519 posts, read 22,661,647 times
Talk about true privilege in America.

Say vile racist things and face little to no repercussions, while someone disagreeing with BLM gets crucified and fired from their jobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies