Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2020, 02:00 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
There’s no reich. But keep talking. It’s how you:lost the election the last time.
There you go again
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2020, 02:09 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,492,615 times
Quote:
Oye vey. And there you are, accusing someone who doesn’t vote for liberalism a Nazi.

Don’t you get it that it was that raw hatred and contempt for anyone who didn’t support the radical left that gave Trump the win?

Hillary Clinton (although no oil painting, for sure!) was hardly radical left. People were tired of her and didn't really know Trump like the people in the NY Metro Area do. Those Trump rallies do have more than a whiff of right-wing populism, kind of like the following clip. All it needs is Donald Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbgr1VoRn_s

Old 07-14-2020, 02:23 PM

866 posts, read 319,811 times
Quote:
Yup, I’ve coined a phrase for this level of hypocrisy and nonsense: Reverse World
I like bizarro world

Old 07-14-2020, 02:41 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,932,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
I'm not understanding the Democrat strategy here, how is alienating and attacking white people going to convince them to vote for Joe Biden?
Democrats are not attacking white people. They are attacking RACIST white people. Those people are not going to vote Democrat anyway.

The majority of white Americans are not racist, and will reject Trump and his crowd. So attacking racism will win votes, including white votes, for Biden.

This is a Democratic strategy that is optimistic about the majority of Americans. I hope they are right.

Old 07-14-2020, 02:52 PM

89,023 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Democrats are not attacking white people. They are attacking RACIST white people. Those people are not going to vote Democrat anyway.

The majority of white Americans are not racist, and will reject Trump and his crowd. So attacking racism will win votes, including white votes, for Biden.

This is a Democratic strategy that is optimistic about the majority of Americans. I hope they are right.
Biden, himself, is a racist. Why in the world would anyone opposed to racism vote for him?

Biden, speaking of Obama: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."

As if all other A-As are inarticulate, stupid, dirty, and ugly.

Old 07-14-2020, 02:57 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
That's a miareading, they are attacking any white people who do not join their marxist circles of pathological group identity

Old 07-14-2020, 03:03 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
They are saying America has Systemic Racism and suffers from White Supremacy. They are saying Whites have Unconscious Racism. So stop trying to cover for them. ALL Whites are being accused of Racism.

Quote:

Totally false. Yes they are accusing Trump supporters of being Racist, but also all other Whites. Wake the hell up. This entire False Racism claim is to install Marxism. It is a smokescreen for government mandated redistribution.

Old 07-14-2020, 03:05 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
That's a miareading, they are attacking any white people who do not join their marxist circles of pathological group identity
exactly. they attack any white people who don't join their marxist circles of pathological group identity, and label them 'RACISTS' to make themselves feel better about it.

Old 07-14-2020, 03:18 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Democrats love this sicko Biden and they like the idea his mind is falling apart...they need that right now to control the garbage they are going to do to this country....second choice: They would vote for Jeffery Dahmer, serial killer, if he were still alive...
It’s ONLY abhorrent Democrats that have the nerve to call Americans voters racist and derogatory names. I’m a moderate Conservative that has voted across the isle numerous times and to be labeled a white supremacist (I’m Asian, too lol) just because I voted for Trump is petulant at best.

This washed up Asian haghoe ***** needs to **** lmao

Old 07-14-2020, 03:20 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Biden, himself, is a racist. Why in the world would anyone opposed to racism vote for him?

Biden, speaking of Obama: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."

As if all other A-As are inarticulate, stupid, dirty, and ugly.
Biden sure is a racist. I posted a whole slew of racist comments he made going all the way back to the 1970's. This is one racist man who did not want blacks integrating with his kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies