Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2020, 09:47 PM

8,151 posts, read 3,676,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
I know someone who works in the medical field and when people are coming in to the hospital with certain symptoms they label them covid even though no test has been taken. checkmate.

Sure.
I'm drinking red wine, are you on something stronger?

Old 11-30-2020, 09:51 PM

3,092 posts, read 1,946,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Your "someone" is wrong. Misclassifying COVID-19 could get a hospital closed. Suspected cases need to be isolated before test results are available.
So you say. I say that hospitals that inflate the numbers probably get a special bonus fat check.

Old 11-30-2020, 10:15 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysgenic View Post
So you say. I say that hospitals that inflate the numbers probably get a special bonus fat check.
Hospitals are audited by Medicare all the time. Try to falsify a record and you will get caught.

https://federal-lawyer.com/medicare-...rate%20offense.

"Under the False Claims Act, the DOJ and other federal authorities can pursue either civil or criminal penalties. Generally speaking, civil cases involve allegations of fraud without indication of intent, while criminal cases require proof that a provider knowingly or intentionally submitted false and fraudulent claims for Medicare reimbursement. Civil monetary penalties under the False Claims Act can include over $21,000 per false claim, treble (triple) damages, and recoupment of overbilled amounts. In criminal cases, providers can face potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines, and up to five years of incarceration for each violation. In both civil and criminal cases under the False Claims Act, providers can also face loss of hospital privileges, non-payment of future claims, program exclusion, and other penalties."

Old 11-30-2020, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Hospitals are audited by Medicare all the time. Try to falsify a record and you will get caught.

https://federal-lawyer.com/medicare-...rate%20offense.

"Under the False Claims Act, the DOJ and other federal authorities can pursue either civil or criminal penalties. Generally speaking, civil cases involve allegations of fraud without indication of intent, while criminal cases require proof that a provider knowingly or intentionally submitted false and fraudulent claims for Medicare reimbursement. Civil monetary penalties under the False Claims Act can include over $21,000 per false claim, treble (triple) damages, and recoupment of overbilled amounts. In criminal cases, providers can face potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines, and up to five years of incarceration for each violation. In both civil and criminal cases under the False Claims Act, providers can also face loss of hospital privileges, non-payment of future claims, program exclusion, and other penalties."
You say they will get caught.
I say they will get a big fat kickback bonus.

Old 11-30-2020, 10:34 PM

Quote:
You say they will get caught.
I say they will get a big fat kickback bonus.
Source? I gave you mine.

It would be quite lucrative for a whistleblower, too.

Old 11-30-2020, 10:44 PM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hWPjDdXOWkOo/

More expert testimony that masks don't work.

Old 11-30-2020, 10:58 PM

Quote:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hWPjDdXOWkOo/

More expert testimony that masks don't work.
He's no expert. He is a liar.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-9785042487

"On Nov. 20, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada clarified that although Hodkinson was certified as a general pathologist in 1976, he was never a chairman. 'We would like to clarify that Dr. Hodkinson is not nor has ever held the position of chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada,' the organization said in a statement."

Old 11-30-2020, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifi Cake View Post
Of course it matters. If you ever gain any type of understanding about COVID-19 you just might understand why it matters.
I'm not the one trying impose a mask mandate on innocent people for a mild cold, you are.

Quote:
So how do you account for the 274,327 deaths in the US from COVID-19?
Dollars to donuts you already know the answer to this, you just refuse to cop to it. We don't have 274,327 deaths from Covid in the US, we have 274,327 deaths of people with Covid.

Quote:
How do you account for the fact that my father in law just passed away from COVID-19 disease?
Again, no matter how heated this exchange is and/or gets, please accept my condolences for your loss. I don't have the answer. I would guess he was one of the ones that died with Covid19, but perhaps he is one of the very rare people who died from Covid19.
The death is tragic and I'm sorry for your pain. To put this in context, I lost 2 family members from Doctor's errors, including a someone very close to me, but I would not support banning all surgeries. Same with people that have lost loved ones in car accidents.

Quote:
If is wasn't a deadly disease then we would not see any deaths but the data does not support your conspiracy theory.
We haven't seen the deaths. That's the whole point.

Quote:
So? This is totally irrelevant to the fact that the US now has 13,918,257 COVID-19 cases when just 2 weeks ago we had 11M.
According to their jacked up stats, mostly according to their jacked up PCR tests. This is the scam in a nutshell.

Quote:
Actually its the research that shows people without any symptoms of COVID-19 help spread the virus. Why can't you look this up? Are you incapable of looking up facts?
  • Up to 50% of people who had COVID-19 in Iceland were asymptomatic after health officials did broad lab testing of the population there.
  • Nearly 40% of children ages 6 to 13 tested positive for COVID-19, but were asymptomatic, according to just published research from the Duke University BRAVE Kids study. While the children had no symptoms of COVID-19, they had the same viral load of SARS-CoV-2 in their nasal areas, meaning that asymptomatic children had the same capacity to spread the virus compared to others who had symptoms of COVID-19.
  • And, a study from Singapore early in the COVID-19 pandemic showed that people who were asymptomatic still were spreading SARS-CoV-2 to others.
In other words you want me to accept simply because you say so. That's not going to cut it. You are making the claim, which I find outrageous by the way, it's on you to prove it. 'Research shows' ain't gonna cut it. Show me something solid with actual eye witnesses that I can verify, and I'll listen.

Quote:
Watch the lunacy videos you posted and go back and read all the ridiculous conspiracy theory posts of yours.
The Prime minister of Canada is on the record saying this is a great opportunity for a great reset. The President of Israel is on the record saying that he wants implant on children with microchips. The US published documents called Agenda 2020 and Agenda 2030 telling you what they are going to do. What's it gonna take, a UN soldier rolling up to your house and taking you to a concentration camp? Be honest. Even then you won't believe it.

Old 11-30-2020, 11:10 PM

Quote:
He's no expert. He is a liar.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-9785042487

"On Nov. 20, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada clarified that although Hodkinson was certified as a general pathologist in 1976, he was never a chairman. 'We would like to clarify that Dr. Hodkinson is not nor has ever held the position of chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada,' the organization said in a statement."
Of course you would say that. Are you a paid shill, or do you volunteer?

Old 12-01-2020, 01:00 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
I'm not the one trying impose a mask mandate on innocent people for a mild cold, you are.
Yet, I must yet again post the quote from my local hospital's CEO who indicated that CODVID-19 can be more than a mild cold and even worse than the worst flu:

“In our worst year of the flu, we had 48 flu admissions and three flu deaths. In 2020, we’ve seen over 160 covid admissions and nine deaths.” Denise Webber, President and CEO of Stillwater Medical Center.

Listen, I don't think people want any part of their lives restricted to a bed in a COVID ward, unless their doctors advised it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies