Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2021, 08:05 PM

7,358 posts, read 6,527,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Deceased?

No, masks are not contaminated with virus. Even if they were any virus would no longer be able to replicate after the shipping time necessary.
Not if the communists were somehow able to weaponize it. If this truly was an attempted bioweapon, it means nothing without a delivery system. Sure, the classic delivery system is a device, or gas bottle, or artillery shell. But when you have an illegal group like the communists whose primary MO is to operate through clandestine and subversive means, them trying to perfect such a delivery system is quite reasonable to expect. There was an episode of CSI a long time back that did something with that MO. I don't remember much of the episode, but I remember that at a funeral, this crazy bomber set off a smaller bomb to scare the crowd in one direction, where a bigger bomb was waiting. This is that scenario, the communists create a virus scare (fake or otherwise) that causes people to scarf up masks, then they contaminate the masks to spread it even more. The real question, and scary thing, is what happens when the next virus isn't a cold? What if they have the capability to do this with ebola? What if this really was just a test of the delivery system?

Old 01-08-2021, 09:03 PM

8,146 posts, read 3,676,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCW View Post
Not if the communists were somehow able to weaponize it. If this truly was an attempted bioweapon, it means nothing without a delivery system. Sure, the classic delivery system is a device, or gas bottle, or artillery shell. But when you have an illegal group like the communists whose primary MO is to operate through clandestine and subversive means, them trying to perfect such a delivery system is quite reasonable to expect. There was an episode of CSI a long time back that did something with that MO. I don't remember much of the episode, but I remember that at a funeral, this crazy bomber set off a smaller bomb to scare the crowd in one direction, where a bigger bomb was waiting. This is that scenario, the communists create a virus scare (fake or otherwise) that causes people to scarf up masks, then they contaminate the masks to spread it even more. The real question, and scary thing, is what happens when the next virus isn't a cold? What if they have the capability to do this with ebola? What if this really was just a test of the delivery system?
What a load

Old 01-08-2021, 09:03 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,440,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCW View Post
You should be writing a movie script instead of wasting your time here lol.

Old 01-08-2021, 09:33 PM

7,358 posts, read 6,527,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
You should be writing a movie script instead of wasting your time here lol.
Do you realize just how much stuff so crazy it could only happen in a movie has ACTUALLY HAPPENED in just the past decade?

Old 01-09-2021, 09:06 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,095,582 times
Another record!

"The U.S. has for the first time recorded more than 4,000 deaths in one day from complications of COVID-19."

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...rim-new-record

Old 01-09-2021, 09:51 AM

50,786 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPECFRCE View Post
Perhaps it's very simply- you my dear.
Doesn’t sound like it.

Old 01-09-2021, 09:56 AM

50,786 posts, read 36,486,545 times
This is so sad for our country. We have become a country of uneducated morons. We are going to decline into oblivion but we will by golly remain “free” as we slide further into the abyss. I am already old but I feel for the young and for people who have kids. We had a decent run 250 years or so.

Old 01-09-2021, 10:20 AM

17,623 posts, read 6,911,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Another record!

"The U.S. has for the first time recorded more than 4,000 deaths in one day from complications of COVID-19."

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...rim-new-record

Yup. More proof mask mandates don’t work.

Old 01-09-2021, 10:24 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,095,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Yup. More proof mask mandates don’t work.
The mask madates are not comprehensive. They mostly apply to indoor public spaces such as restaurants and stores, public transit and rideshares, and outdoors when unable to maintain 6 feet of distance from others.

It's most likely from holiday gatherings.

Old 01-09-2021, 10:37 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
This is so sad for our country. We have become a country of uneducated morons. We are going to decline into oblivion but we will by golly remain “free” as we slide further into the abyss. I am already old but I feel for the young and for people who have kids. We had a decent run 250 years or so.
Some of us with kids actually worry much more about the fact that our kids are not in school and are not able to socialize normally and that we are destroying their future employment opportunities along with the economy due to short sighted morons who think that indefinitely trying to hide from a respiratory virus is a smart and totally justified thing to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies