Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2020, 05:05 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,198,861 times

Advertisements

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-r...ficers-injured
This is getting so insane. I feel so bad for the people of Seattle. I think its time for martial law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2020, 05:11 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
Trump will win this election if he just focuses on the law-and-order aspect. He needs to play video of the radical left destroying cities and beating up cops, while voiceovers of Democrat leaders are heard to say “let’s be lenient on then,” “summer of love,” and “give them space to destroy.”

Old 07-20-2020, 05:17 AM

34,235 posts, read 18,590,367 times
Democrats, including Biden, are supporting lawlessness and putting people at more risk of personal harm and property destruction. It is as simple as that. It is a basic function of government to enforce the law to enable as safe a society as possible. When you remove that, you remove everything. Why have government? Why pay taxes?

Old 07-20-2020, 05:18 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,167,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Trump will win this election if he just focuses on the law-and-order aspect. He needs to play video of the radical left destroying cities and beating up cops, while voiceovers of Democrat leaders are heard to say “let’s be lenient on then,” “summer of love,” and “give them space to destroy.”
I agree. The Democrats don’t seem to understand that if this crap doesn’t end very soon it is going to hurt them in the election all up and down the ticket. I’m not sure it hasn’t already passed the point of no return. The problem for the Democrats, media, and pollsters getting this is that it isn’t in-their-face apparent, the people upset don’t feel they can say anything less they get labeled a racist. So, they are just sitting quietly, waiting to vote in November, shaking their head that they will need to vote for a guy they would rather not, but feeling they have no choice because parts of their country are literally being burned down, and it seems to be primarily the parts ran by politicians of a certain party.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 07-20-2020 at 05:26 AM..

Old 07-20-2020, 05:41 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,724,359 times
In a sane world, these animals would be mowed down just like a scene from the Normandy landing June 6, 1944. First, a warning. Open fire if the warning is ignored. Once would do it. Problem solved. Country saved. Bright future ahead.

Old 07-20-2020, 06:32 AM

174 posts, read 61,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I agree. The Democrats don’t seem to understand that if this crap doesn’t end very soon it is going to hurt them in the election all up and down the ticket. I’m not sure it hasn’t already passed the point of no return. The problem for the Democrats, media, and pollsters getting this is that it isn’t in-their-face apparent, the people upset don’t feel they can say anything less they get labeled a racist. So, they are just sitting quietly, waiting to vote in November, shaking their head that they will need to vote for a guy they would rather not, but feeling they have no choice because parts of their country are literally being burned down, and it seems to be primarily the parts ran by politicians of a certain party.
I think that somehow these democrats think this HURTS Trump or maybe it's just to spite him since he is calling for law and order and telling them they should enforce it in their cities.
It hurts them much more than it hurts Trump.

Old 07-20-2020, 06:41 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cp102 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-r...ficers-injured
This is getting so insane. I feel so bad for the people of Seattle. I think its time for martial law.
The rioting is happening in democrat cities, so who cares?

Old 07-20-2020, 06:56 AM

29,503 posts, read 14,663,209 times
They are chanting "free them all" ...who exactly do they want freed ? I can't keep up with their rhetoric. First it was about justice for George Floyd. Then it was about police brutality. Then it was about defunding/abolishing the PD. Then it was about LEO's hunting black men down. Then it was about systemic racism. Then it was about historic landmarks. Is it all of these things ? Is there more ? Even if it is all these things, what does that have to do with rioting and looting ? It's like they've lost all sense of direction and just want chaos, for whatever good that is going to do. The longer it goes on, the more they will be creating angst against them.

https://twitter.com/KatieDaviscourt/...61559081480192

Old 07-20-2020, 06:58 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,198,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Amen, i couldnt rep you but your so right.

Old 07-20-2020, 07:18 AM

290 posts, read 250,332 times
Once they start rioting, just turn off all the nearby cell towers. Unable to wave their moral trophies (FB/Instagram photos) for all to see, many will lose interest and go home. This will also deprive them of the ability to communicate and organize, so police (who have radios) can round up the remaining holdouts fairly easily.

Rinse and repeat as necessary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies