Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2020, 05:55 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Another Rightie who doesn't understand property rights.

Don't like it - don't go.

Start your own or put market pressure on them to change.

Quit snowflaking.
Yeeehaw!

A big triple pay "bingo" goes out for this one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2020, 06:00 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
Never know what kind of people don't or won't wear a mask. So never know who might get violent.

I am a guy and I won't be wearing a mask PERIOD. Went to doctor yesterday and they didn't even mention it. Bout time. I was tired of tossing them in the trash when they handed them to me. Masks are for sheeple. Also as I said its ILLEGAL to wear a mask AND carry a gun at same time. One is a RIGHT by the constitution one is an ILLEGAL DICTATE NO ONE is required to follow. Although I would be HIGHLY amused to be banned from the Wal Mart here. LMAO
Your right to not wear a mask infringes on my and my family's inanlienable right to life and liberty. Who wins here?

Last edited by mkpunk; 07-15-2020 at 06:18 PM..

Old 07-15-2020, 06:08 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
I have yet to see a line at any Walmart in my area.

Just use the app and pick your groceries up outside. Problem solved.
Tried to do that, it was so backed up they said it would be late the next day to get it. So just gave up trying that. Yea there is a line here constantly because they were only allowing so many people in at a time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
OP says he point blank refuses to wear a mask, but lives in a state with one of the highest rates of infection in the country. Some would see a pattern.
Atlanta has high rates here where I live there is VERY few.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
You're right to not wear a mask infringes on my and my family's inanlienable right to life and liberty. Who wins here?
I do. You're trying to infringe on my right NOT to wear a mask. Me not wearing a mask when I am not sick and NO ONE I know is sick with the extra strength flu doesn't infringe on anything.

Old 07-15-2020, 06:14 PM

78,408 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
You're right to not wear a mask infringes on my and my family's inanlienable right to life and liberty. Who wins here?
If he's on his property then it's his rules. If you guys are on another persons property it's their rules. It's pretty basic stuff.

Old 07-15-2020, 06:17 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Tried to do that, it was so backed up they said it would be late the next day to get it. So just gave up trying that. Yea there is a line here constantly because they were only allowing so many people in at a time.

Atlanta has high rates here where I live there is VERY few.

I do. You're trying to infringe on my right NOT to wear a mask. Me not wearing a mask when I am not sick and NO ONE I know is sick with the extra strength flu doesn't infringe on anything.
I am not infringing on your right, you are. You don't care about property rights.

Old 07-15-2020, 06:20 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,845 times
OP did you have this kind of meltdown when they started making you wear a shirt and shoes?

Jeez

Old 07-15-2020, 06:23 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
No shirt
No Shoes
No mask
No service.

Old 07-15-2020, 06:28 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Quote:
There is ZERO proof masks help or harm this is ALL about trying to see how much Big Business and Government can force the sheeple to do before they fight back.
Then follow fearless leader, don't wear one and avoid those stores, that's your choice but don't condemn everyone else for adhering to best practices in hopes of avoiding it or spreading it to others.

You should write your local Law Enforcement and EMTS and tell them that their being stupid for wearing masks I'm sure they will agree with you....

Old 07-15-2020, 07:02 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Then follow fearless leader, don't wear one and avoid those stores, that's your choice but don't condemn everyone else for adhering to best practices in hopes of avoiding it or spreading it to others.

You should write your local Law Enforcement and EMTS and tell them that their being stupid for wearing masks I'm sure they will agree with you....
The funny thing about our leader, Trump is tested for covid daily. Every person Trump comes into contact with is tested. He knows how serious this is, he just doesn't care about you and me being safe from it.

Old 07-15-2020, 07:07 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,563 times
No surprise these "health ambassador's" will be wearing BLACK SHIRTS...its quite fitting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies