Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2020, 11:43 PM

73,014 posts, read 62,607,656 times

Advertisements

The persons who refuse to wear masks, none of them have proven that refusing to do so has made things any better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2020, 11:49 PM

13,258 posts, read 7,312,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
https://www.businessinsider.com/list...arbucks-2020-7

They are gonna have a little dictator at each entrance to insure we wee peasants are following their dictatorial policies. This won't end well workers are going to get hurt. I was already irritated with their asinine lines standing in the heat and rain so I rarely went to the store this will insure I WON'T be spending any of my money there. Wife just went this morning to get groceries and she says she won't be going back either. This crap is getting COMPLETELY out of control. Plus easy way around it is you aren't allowed to wear a mask if you are carrying a weapon.

Can you make an angry video of yourself at the grocery store those are so entertaining. It's funny when people get angry.

Old 07-16-2020, 02:04 AM

13,656 posts, read 9,714,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
I just don't understand why so many people make such a big deal about wearing a mask.
With all due respect, please try wearing a mask ALL DAY - in an office setting - surrounded by maybe 3 people, all of who are rabid adherents to mask-culture. Try having telecons and zoom-cons, or trying to drink a cup of coffee at your desk... or walking out to the shop-area, and doing physical work... while wearing a mask... for 12+ hours a day. Please try it. And then report on whether wearing a mask is a slight and trivial matter, not worthy of being made into a "big deal".

Old 07-16-2020, 02:17 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,115,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio_peasant View Post
With all due respect, please try wearing a mask ALL DAY - in an office setting - surrounded by maybe 3 people, all of who are rabid adherents to mask-culture. Try having telecons and zoom-cons, or trying to drink a cup of coffee at your desk... or walking out to the shop-area, and doing physical work... while wearing a mask... for 12+ hours a day. Please try it. And then report on whether wearing a mask is a slight and trivial matter, not worthy of being made into a "big deal".
First world problems eh?

Old 07-16-2020, 02:27 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
https://www.businessinsider.com/list...arbucks-2020-7

They are gonna have a little dictator at each entrance to insure we wee peasants are following their dictatorial policies. This won't end well workers are going to get hurt. I was already irritated with their asinine lines standing in the heat and rain so I rarely went to the store this will insure I WON'T be spending any of my money there. Wife just went this morning to get groceries and she says she won't be going back either. This crap is getting COMPLETELY out of control. Plus easy way around it is you aren't allowed to wear a mask if you are carrying a weapon.
Where do you live? I want to sit on your couch naked while you're having dinner. And since you don't believe in property rights, you shouldn't try to stop me unless you're one of these little dictators. I have a medical condition where wearing clothes on your property is actually uncomfortable for me, so don't cry to me if you have a problem.

Old 07-16-2020, 02:29 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
In other words, try being a doctor, without any of the actual stress and lives at stake?

also, what office are you working at where you're wearing a mask 12+ hours a day?

Old 07-16-2020, 04:10 AM

4,921 posts, read 7,690,797 times
Look at the join date of the OP.

Why is it that most Americans have no problem with, "no smoking," "no shirt, no shoes, no service," and yet behave like a spoiled child not want to eat their veggies when it come to masks?
The problem is we have a leader who is no leader at all. Trump is an instigator of lies whose only goal is self gratification. Trump wants to be re-elected at any cost and currently that cost is 136,000 American lives. Trump said, go back to work, party, don't concern yourself with the virus. Now we are seeing the aftermath of July 4th. The US is now worse off that when first hit with this pandemic. All thanks to the selfish, inept leader Trump, and those who followed his advice.

If our leader won't lead then Americans must stand up to the challenge. The only way to subdue this virus is to mask up. If you think that a mask infringes on your freedom please be aware that not being able to breath because of this virus will end your freedoms once and for all.

Please mask up for the good of all people.

Old 07-16-2020, 04:58 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Quote:
I got ya!!!

-----------------

I don't think people have a problem wearing a mask, it's US PEOPLE - that have to wear it all day, or night for hours, upon hours.

Those in this thread - That wear it for for a trip to the store, need to just back off. Whoopie damn doo, You wore your Fancy Batman Mask, or Princess Mask for 20 minutes, I'm so proud, Slap your ass and call whoever gives a F..

I wear mine 12.5 hours a night.. But Let me tell you - I will only wear one when I need to, when I'm NOT AT WORK.

Old 07-16-2020, 05:00 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Vote with your feet not a riot.

Sounds like a plan.

Old 07-16-2020, 05:11 AM

19,842 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Where do you live? I want to sit on your couch naked while you're having dinner. And since you don't believe in property rights, you shouldn't try to stop me unless you're one of these little dictators. I have a medical condition where wearing clothes on your property is actually uncomfortable for me, so don't cry to me if you have a problem.
Don't mind the plastic couch cover slathered with crisco.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies