Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Biden demented?
yes 150 49.83%
no 136 45.18%
don't know 15 4.98%
Voters: 301. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2020, 09:59 PM

17,625 posts, read 6,911,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I’m going to enjoy y’all complaining about Biden for the next 4 years.
If it happens, we'll try and match the level of frothing stupidity that you guys have put forth for the last four. I doubt anyone can match your accomplishments.

Old 07-18-2020, 11:17 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,255,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Biden looks like a member of MENSA compared to his opponent.
I think the debates will confirm this. We will see. I’m looking forward to tuning in.
I don’t find trump to be particularly well spoken and he often lies about facts. I’m not sure that means he has a mental deficiency but I am quite sure he has a moral one.

Old 07-19-2020, 05:00 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Since Joe has almost constantly been working out of his house, there is no way this can be true.

At least he’s not “grabbing them by the p*ssy,” like Trump.
Yeah the uninvited cuddles and hair sniffing makes Joe a much better choice.

How do you even defend him? Its like saying at least my rapist wore a condom he isn't nearly as bad as yours.

Old 07-19-2020, 07:04 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,374,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Yeah the uninvited cuddles and hair sniffing makes Joe a much better choice.

How do you even defend him? Its like saying at least my rapist wore a condom he isn't nearly as bad as yours.
Hmmm... there are about 23 women accusing Trump of rape, and you are concerned that Biden has sniffed a couple women’s hair. You MAGA Hatters are delusional.

Old 07-19-2020, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Why are you so incensed about Joe saying the hairs on his legs curled up when the kids teased him about it? This clip is taken out of context. What about Trump talking about grabbing p*ssy. You think that is more appropriate? I’d much rather some guy tell me about his leg hairs than talk about p*ssy like Trump did.

Old 07-19-2020, 07:14 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Hmmm... there are about 23 women accusing Trump of rape, and you are concerned that Biden has sniffed a couple women’s hair. You MAGA Hatters are delusional.
LOL I am anything but a Trump guy. Its you either with us or against us types that support an obvious perv like Biden simply because he is your perv that are delusional.

The hypocrisy is truly astounding.

By the way, not just sniffed. Groped, he has his accusers as well and you give a free pass because? Oh yeah he is your guy so its ok. Sort of like how the left defended Bill Clinton and trashed his accusers.

Trump is a scum bag, that doesn't mean that we should elect another scum bag. Although the democrats had no issue with Bill Clinton even though he was as bad or worse than even Trump. But Hey I get it. Your rapist is ok because he uses condoms.

Old 07-19-2020, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundstar View Post

It's on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALYcGp9OK8c

Girls who aren't old enough to know what circumspect means are edging away from him. The older ones are turning and recoiling from his touching.
Why are YOU posting cartoons of naked men? You disgust me! Where are the Moderators.?

Old 07-19-2020, 07:44 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,679 times
Is there anyone out there who thinks Biden is not demented?

Given how heavily Donald Trump, the Trump campaign, Trumpers and Fox News personalities have promoted the “dementia” line, with it not sticking with anyone other than the aforementioned, don't you think it is time to give up on this fabrication and realize it is a colossal failure? No one other than Trump sycophants are buying this phony narrative and we all know they will buy anything from Trump.

Heck, you know, Trump can kill 137,00 people on Fifth Avenue and the Trumpers will still cheer for him. I think what Trump & Company don't understand is that real America is fed up with, and tired of Donald's lies and mud slinging. We need and deserve more than crazytown projection.

At some point, surely even the Trumpers will realize Donald and his administration are insulting their intellect and disrespecting their lives. Continuing to make the playing field cognitive ability is a losing strategy, especially if one considers there indeed are people who believe their own eyes and ears.

In other words, in a nutshell: The people who work for a gibbering buffoon want to put their money on the other guy allegedly appearing to have dementia? Okay, then. That's only gonna work for the people who were going to vote for him anyway.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 07-19-2020 at 08:14 AM..

Old 07-19-2020, 08:05 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
SICK, demented, perverted Biden should just stay in his basement, in his warm, freshly filled diapers and FORGET about trying to become anything but the LOSER he is...

Old 07-19-2020, 08:07 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
Since Joe has almost constantly been working out of his house, there is no way this can be true.

At least he’s not “grabbing them by the p*ssy,” like Trump.
STOP defending your rapist buddy Biden. Everyone knows he is too screwed up to do anything but pick cockroaches off the basement walls....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies