Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 07:51 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,765,878 times

Advertisements

The global COVID-19 shut-down proved the human impact on climate change is a false narrative. Actual observations and scientific data prove that the reduced human activity during the shut-down dramatically improved the environment but all the climate change models and key measured showed continued negative measures during the same period. Therefore the climate change models and measures used by politicians and promoted in the media are completely false.

Quote:

Joe Biden released a $2 trillion plan on Tuesday to boost investment in clean energy and stop all climate-damaging emissions from U.S. power plants by 2035, arguing that dramatic action is needed to tackle climate change and revive the economy.

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/biden-re...221400526.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2020, 08:02 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,596,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
The global COVID-19 shut-down proved the human impact on climate change is a false narrative. Actual observations and scientific data prove that the reduced human activity during the shut-down dramatically improved the environment but all the climate change models and key measured showed continued negative measures during the same period. Therefore the climate change models and measures used by politicians and promoted in the media are completely false.

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/biden-re...221400526.html
^ I love global warming deniers such as yourself, so amusing lol

Old 07-16-2020, 08:15 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,765,878 times
Quote:

I love global warming deniers such as yourself, so amusing lol
Wow...what an intellectual rebuttal on your part...I’m impressed...

Old 07-16-2020, 08:15 AM

18,432 posts, read 8,268,923 times
I love weather deniers.....

Old 07-16-2020, 08:59 AM

24,401 posts, read 23,056,554 times
Joe Biden belongs in adult day care.

Old 07-16-2020, 09:52 AM

8,496 posts, read 4,558,569 times
These attempts to denigrate the capacity of Joe Biden are just pathetic and downright desperate. They show how shallow some people really are. They have nothing they can offer so they resort to this.

Old 07-16-2020, 09:56 AM

4,507 posts, read 1,862,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
These attempts to denigrate the capacity of Joe Biden are just pathetic and downright desperate. They show how shallow some people really are. They have nothing they can offer so they resort to this.
You’ve seen the man talk?

It looks normal to you?

It doesn’t bother you that a “moderate” is suddenly embracing many radical leftist ideas?

Old 07-16-2020, 10:00 AM

1,768 posts, read 715,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Most of us realize it is called GLOBAL climate change. Not American made climate change.
Paris climate accord was fine with India and China doubling Carbon emissions.
Meanwhile we would hurt our economy to get a minor reduction.
Any policy changes that increase the cost to manufacture in the US without accompanying tariffs against most other countries will result in an exporting of US jobs and a total increase in global emissions and pollution due to being made in countries with much much more lax rules.
I see no democrats ever addressing this and it is one of the #1 reasons I am a republican.

Last edited by Skezo; 07-16-2020 at 10:10 AM..

Old 07-16-2020, 10:06 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,697,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
Most of us realize it is called GLOBAL climate change. Not American made climate change.
Paris climate accord was fine with India and China doubling Carbon emissions.
Meanwhile we would hurt our economy to get a minor reduction.
Any policy changes that increase the cost to manufacture in the US without accompanying tariffs against most other countries will result in an exporting of US jobs and a total increase in global emissions and pollution due to being made in countries with much much more lax rules.
I see no democrats ever addressing this and it is one of the #1 reasons I am a republican.
Most liberals only care about their own surroundings. They want taxes hiked up against US companies that pollute but they want the cheapest cost when it comes to goods so they buy from China where all the pollution is happening.

I used to be very liberal but I also understand the science and we are all equitable to our environment. You can't just push the pollution elsewhere. There's long term effects that we're starting to see from the early days of the industrial revolution to now.

The only way to deal with climate change is to plan for it.

Old 07-16-2020, 11:25 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
I love common sense and objective science "deniers".

Libs do not seem to appreciate that bantering around the moniker "denier" makes you appear like a part of an unwashed medieval mob carrying torches at night seeking to burn and kill monsters.

Rational science welcomes further investigation and questioning a hypothesis- cults do not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies