Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 03:35 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Trump's niece, Mary Trump, has a #1 Book with HUGE sales. Record Breaking sales.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/16/media...les/index.html
Trump is not going to be happy about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2020, 03:36 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
How many people does it take, that say the same thing about the man, until you start to think he's not all there. She's seen it happen through the years. The treatment he got from his father, that tells you why he is like he is. He's still trying to erase his dads punishment from himself. Damaged people damage others. He fits the bill.

Old 07-16-2020, 03:43 PM

322 posts, read 244,497 times
You would think 3 1/2 years of MSM Trump hate would be enough, but I guess people just want more. Who cares? If you don't like him or his politics, don't vote for him. How many "ah ha!" moments can we have with this guy before people get a life?

Now we can here stories for the next 2 weeks of "Trump did this" per this fiction book & have it posted here as fact.

Old 07-16-2020, 03:44 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,212,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
Agreed. I lump her in the same category as John Bolton. If you have such critical transgressions against the sitting POTUS, just spill the beans. At least for me, making a buck off it causes me to doubt what you say.
and it's apparently 200 whole pages!

Have any of y'all funded poor Mary's ignored inheritance and read anything good beyond what's already hit the rumor mill?

I'd like to see the subset of those who bought both books (and however many other books have been written about Trump in the last 3 years).

Old 07-16-2020, 03:48 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,224,761 times
This is yuge. No one has ever sold so many books in one day before. All the publishers are talking about it. It has never happened before. Other people have published books but none have ever sold so many. This is the largest selling book ever. It's never been this big before.

Old 07-16-2020, 04:05 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,367,193 times
There has been so much written in these tattle-tale rags that it just doesn't mean that much anymore. There is nothing that anyone could say -- or hasn't already said -- that is really going to surprise anyone or matter to anyone.

The reason for writing them seems pretty obvious. Money. She must've done something to get on the wrong side of the family and get cut-off. Or maybe she just feels like it's her right to have a piece of the pie, and this is her revenge. Whatever the reason, she sure isn't getting anything now.

Whether what they write is true or not, writing books like this just makes them look petty and stupid.

Old 07-16-2020, 04:06 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
This is yuge. No one has ever sold so many books in one day before. All the publishers are talking about it. It has never happened before. Other people have published books but none have ever sold so many. This is the largest selling book ever. It's never been this big before.
A few days ago I walked through the book section at a Walmart. They had probably triple the space allotted for Mary's book than for any other book. All of the other titles in that area had plenty of copies left. There was one copy left of Mary's book. I thumbed through it for a few seconds, and then put it back on the shelf.

Old 07-16-2020, 04:36 PM

37,170 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Trump's niece, Mary Trump, has a #1 Book with HUGE sales. Record Breaking sales.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/16/media...les/index.html
I'll bet the DNC didn't buy 100,000 copies of it to boost sales, either.

Old 07-16-2020, 04:38 PM

37,170 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
There has been so much written in these tattle-tale rags that it just doesn't mean that much anymore. There is nothing that anyone could say -- or hasn't already said -- that is really going to surprise anyone or matter to anyone.

The reason for writing them seems pretty obvious. Money. She must've done something to get on the wrong side of the family and get cut-off. Or maybe she just feels like it's her right to have a piece of the pie, and this is her revenge. Whatever the reason, she sure isn't getting anything now.

Whether what they write is true or not, writing books like this just makes them look petty and stupid.
She was defrauded by Donnie Boy. This is a grudge match.

She's winning, BTW...

Old 07-16-2020, 04:43 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,564,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I'll bet the DNC didn't buy 100,000 copies of it to boost sales, either.
That's right, I'd forgotten about T Jr.'s subsidy from the RNC for his writing endeavors. Whether the book is jive or not at least it seems there is at least one Trump that's trying to earn a buck without a handout.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies