Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 02:56 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times

Advertisements

'The NRA stands behind you and your administration,' group said of Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nra...cond-amendment

The National Rifle Association on Thursday endorsed President Trump’s reelection bid, saying that he had “delivered” on his promise to protect Americans’ Second Amendment rights.

"On behalf of America’s 5 million NRA members, the National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF) is proud to endorse your reelection as president of the United States of America,” the NRA’s political action committee said in a letter to Trump. “You have done more than any president to protect the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms. The NRA stands behind you and your administration.”

"You promised to defend the Second Amendment and stand tall for the constitutional freedoms in which our members believe. You recognize the Second Amendment is about liberties that belong to all Americans. You have delivered on your promise in extraordinary ways."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2020, 02:57 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,227 times
Good. I expected it since the democrats hate the 2nd amendment. Not good to have armed people to defend the country and their families against the left's assault on our country and constitution.

Old 07-16-2020, 02:58 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Good enough for me.

Old 07-16-2020, 02:59 PM

25,442 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
Good. I expected it since the democrats hate the 2nd amendment. Not good to have armed people to defend the country and their families against the left's assault on our country and constitution.
Yeah, no democrats own guns, lol. Lord have mercy.

Old 07-16-2020, 03:01 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Oh I am sure some leftists do but when the dear leftist leader says turn them in they will. The majority of us won't because an unarmed populace is merely a herd of people waiting to be imprisoned or exterminated.

Old 07-16-2020, 03:12 PM

46,276 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

Good enough for me, but not for thee.....

Quote:
"When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon," she said. "I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me. Now having said all of that, that was a period of time ago and I’ve watched through these 20 years as terrorism has increased both on the far extremist left and the far extremist right in this country."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...permit-anymore

Old 07-16-2020, 03:13 PM

25,442 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
Oh I am sure some leftists do but when the dear leftist leader says turn them in they will. The majority of us won't because an unarmed populace is merely a herd of people waiting to be imprisoned or exterminated.
Wait, didn't Obama confiscate all the guns already? Yeah, it's so easy to talk a big game being a random poster on a random forum, lol.

Old 07-16-2020, 03:22 PM

24,484 posts, read 17,220,223 times
Hmmm NRA you certainly went out on a limb. Trump the man that Loves America, respects the Constitution and believes in the rule of law or Biden that is promoting riots, anarchy, and the rest of the Loony Liberal schemes?

That is not much of a question.

A vote for Biden is a vote for Pandering to the mob, Reparations, Amnesty for 11 million illegal aliens along with free health care for them and the vote, promoting the cancel culture children and if he remembers he will then be coming for the guns.

Old 07-16-2020, 03:24 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Hmmm NRA you certainly went out on a limb. Trump the man that Loves America, respects the Constitution and believes in the rule of law or Biden that is promoting riots, anarchy, and the rest of the Loony Liberal schemes?

That is not much of a question.

A vote for Biden is a vote for Pandering to the mob, Reparations, Amnesty for 11 million illegal aliens along with free health care for them and the vote, promoting the cancel culture children and if he remembers he will then be coming for the guns.
Biden and his boys will be coming for your guns!

Get the Democrats OUT! NOBODY wants them here anymore. America has had enough!

Old 07-16-2020, 03:26 PM

812 posts, read 736,645 times
Wait, hasn't Trump already done more to hurt the second amendment than Obama did in eight full years? He did ban the sale of bump stocks, did he not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies