Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2020, 02:38 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,114,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie the heartbreaker View Post
Actually, it is your argument that has no premise in reality. You brought up livestock farmers and you say they care about their animals. Okay, then tell me what they did when they could no longer sell them because of COVID-19 shutting down processing plants. Did they keep them all as pets, or did they kill them all? It is the same thing here. COVID-19 was a deliberate attack on our country, and others, to destroy the economy, and no, it has nothing to do with Trump or the elections. It goes far deeper than that. So far, over a 100,000 businesses and counting have permanently closed and are not coming back. This is going to create a large group of unemployable people. So again, is the government going to institute UBI and keep us as pets, or are they going to do the unthinkable? This website below is not a conspiracy website. It is a military contracting site. It puts our population at 100 million in 2025. This forecast was made in 2017, so well before COVID-19. Where did the missing 230 Americans go?

United States of America

Just so you know, I am no "Trumpy." I have never supported Trump, and never will. I am smart enough to know he is a puppet for the global elites.
Turn off Tucker Carlson for a while...

Old 07-17-2020, 02:42 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Leftist democrats are the ones booing God at their conventions. You people _ARE_ Judas.
They booed the co-mingling of God and politics at the convention.

Because Democrats adhere to this thing called the separation of church and states that the right-wingers pissed on.

Old 07-17-2020, 02:47 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Other than that I'm getting the impression that all these "think for yourself", "non sheep" "malevolent clown agreeing" right wingers will soon be touting the health benefits of coronavirus.
When one thinks about it, the coronavirus:

- stops illegals from coming over
- kills mostly the old and the sick
- impacts cities more than rural
- reduces trade, especially from China
- gives the Feds an excuse to go negative interest rates
- puts virtually all immigration to a halt

This virus literally hits all the right buttons for the right-wing.

Old 07-17-2020, 03:21 PM

303 posts, read 111,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I hate the government more than most, but I got triggered when he talked about "guidelines not having a scientific premise". I assume he is talking about masks, and he is wrong.
Okay, then watch this:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6171961470001#sp=show-clips

Old 07-17-2020, 06:29 PM

779 posts, read 471,844 times
Quote:
This short video sums up what is really going on with the whole COVID-19 scam nicely. I agree with everything said in it. Please watch the short video before commenting on it, thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXUtsft0Z74
That was a painful 3 minutes and 37 seconds - it felt like an eternity.

You know what, Americans have decided to throw up their hands over masks but have blindly turned an eye to the Patriot Act after 9/11 which actually infringes on your freedom. And it has been strengthened time and time again. Where were the anti-maskers and vaxxers then? Nowhere. NSA spies on us. Law after law passed in the last two decades AND NO ONE BATS AN EYE. We can stop and ask you if you're an American citizen within 100 miles of the borders? No worries, let's infringe on your 4th Amendment right. The list goes on and on. And yet this is the anthill anti-maskers and 'muh freedumbs' people want to plant their flag on- it's embarrassing.

There has been a concerted effort in this country to ignore and deny common sense and science for decades now.

That video was cringy AF.

Old 07-18-2020, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhuff80 View Post
You know what, Americans have decided to throw up their hands over masks but have blindly turned an eye to the Patriot Act after 9/11 which actually infringes on your freedom. And it has been strengthened time and time again. Where were the anti-maskers and vaxxers then?
Ever hear of the Alex Jones Show? Or Mark Dice, or Amazing Polly (St. George), or FreemanTV.com, or Jason Goodman, or Vigilant Citizen, or Rand Paul, or Ted Cruz, or any number of others who roundly put your lame attempt at whataboutery to rest?

Are you the same one who never opts out of the body scanner at the airport?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhuff80 View Post
There has been a concerted effort in this country to ignore and deny common sense and science for decades now.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/journals/1186/

Old 07-18-2020, 11:13 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,794,120 times
Quote:
The government does not care about the people, so that is how I know the mask mandate is not about safety, it is about compliance.
So do heath care workers that need those precious N95's to stay safe from Covid care about government mandates, or are they wearing those masks because they want to stay safe? Ever been in a hospital isolation room? I worked in them for 25 years. Masks are about safety, and yes you must comply with hospital protocol based on science when you enter any isolation room.

There's are reason health care workers have a lower infection rate with Covid vs Joe public and that's proper PPE.

Your twit trained seal logic falls apart with that argument. People like you are the reason this pandemic continues to rage. Why are you voting for the pandemic to win? Selfish? Misguided? Some troll paid to say this to sway the rubes for some geopolitical adversary that wants to see our country destroyed?

Old 07-18-2020, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
So do heath care workers that need those precious N95's to stay safe from Covid care about government mandates, or are they wearing those masks because they want to stay safe? Ever been in a hospital isolation room? I worked in them for 25 years. Masks are about safety, and yes you must comply with hospital protocol based on science when you enter any isolation room.

There's are reason health care workers have a lower infection rate with Covid vs Joe public and that's proper PPE.

Your twit trained seal logic falls apart with that argument. People like you are the reason this pandemic continues to rage. Why are you voting for the pandemic to win? Selfish? Misguided? Some troll paid to say this to sway the rubes for some geopolitical adversary that wants to see our country destroyed?
What you're missing is health workers never walked around all day in them, as they are mandated to do now.

"Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening."
https://news.stanford.edu/2020/04/14...19-face-masks/

Old 07-18-2020, 11:26 AM

11,055 posts, read 6,639,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
When one thinks about it, the coronavirus:

- stops illegals from coming over
- kills mostly the old and the sick
- impacts cities more than rural
- reduces trade, especially from China
- gives the Feds an excuse to go negative interest rates
- puts virtually all immigration to a halt

This virus literally hits all the right buttons for the right-wing.

Right. Big T's personal pogrom. Not that he would comprehend that big word.

"More testing, more cases". Death wish.

Old 07-18-2020, 11:29 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,100,875 times
People will believe any bs they throw on YouTube if it fits their agenda no matter how crazy it is

I fear for humanity
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies