Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2020, 08:45 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,314,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
In reality some folks are REALLY afraid of that,,, the white community becoming the minority. It scare the daylights out of them... it is true in many circles.
The only white people I've ever heard even mention this are left-wing Jewish political commentators. And they seem to be as excited about it as a six-year-old is excited about the coming of Christmas.

Old 07-18-2020, 02:43 AM

20,330 posts, read 19,921,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Not all are - many people can live with others just fine. But see my prev post - the lynchibg one. Those folks
Hopefully, after trial and conviction, the state will lock them up and throw away the key.

I also won't live in white trash neighborhoods.

Old 07-18-2020, 02:56 AM

2,450 posts, read 972,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Triggered much? It’s satire.
Sure it is.

The DL in DL Hughley's name stands for Delusional Loser.

Old 07-18-2020, 03:08 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,601,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
And as the Left let their genocidal intentions be known (both on purpose and by accident), why in the heck wouldn't whites be concerned?

You think the Jews were concerned about Hitler before he rose to power? I'll answer that for you: they were.
Wow, paranoid much?^

Old 07-18-2020, 07:57 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,087,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Hopefully, after trial and conviction, the state will lock them up and throw away the key.

I also won't live in white trash neighborhoods.
You would live in a white trash trailer park a thousand times a week before you would move to South Side Chicago, and you damn well know it.

Let's cut the cr--. There isn't an inner city in America (predominately black) that isn't rife with violent crime.

Wanna guess where Hughley lives? Or how about Nick Cannon?

Old 07-18-2020, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Wow, paranoid much?^
Whites are going to be a minority in this country. That is a fact. That's not paranoia. Everyone knows it.

And if the atrocious Nazi-like rhetoric is bad now, how bad will it get when whites are a small minority, at which point the rhetoric will have long ago passed into actions? We already see this sick Nazi-like rhetoric put into action long ago with minority priority government contracts and the Ivy Leagues where Protestant whites are a tiny minority.

Stop acting like this is all fun and games anymore...it's not.

Old 07-18-2020, 08:01 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
It turns out racism isn't bad after all. Blacks just want to be at the top end of that equation, and expect whites to just go along with it.
^^^^^This. It is no longer about Equality but punishment of Whites, and retribution and taking income and wealth from them using false "Systemic Racism" as an excuse.

Old 07-18-2020, 08:37 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,601,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Whites are going to be a minority in this country. That is a fact. That's not paranoia. Everyone knows it.

And if the atrocious Nazi-like rhetoric is bad now, how bad will it get when whites are a small minority, at which point the rhetoric will have long ago passed into actions? We already see this sick Nazi-like rhetoric put into action long ago with minority priority government contracts and the Ivy Leagues where Protestant whites are a tiny minority.

Stop acting like this is all fun and games anymore...it's not.
And? What's the problem exactly?

Old 07-18-2020, 08:47 AM

Quote:
You want me to celebrate my race being eradicated from the very country we created? You want me to celebrate hate rhetoric against me, like DL Hughley pushes?

Aside from that crazy talk, America's IQ average has decline every decade since the 1965 Immigration Act - since it has gotten more and more "diverse".

What's the problem? As if you have to ask.

Old 07-18-2020, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Looks like you should ask this racist piece of garbage, DL Hughley that.

It appears his mansion is in the very white Calabasas, CA. His city looks nearly as white as the nation back in 1965, at around 84%:

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...4dUDCAw&uact=5

As I usually say, actions speak louder than words, and his tell a real tale, don't they?

He must really hate dem colords, eh? Looks like he loves to live next to the very horrible piece of **** whites he claims to hate, eh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies