Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2020, 12:22 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,111,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Really?

So Biden has been out there condemning the violence? Condemning the looting? He's out there presenting the facts and not just talking points to pander to a certain element? Really?

You see to me not being silent is coming out and saying: There is never an excuse for looting, fore wanton destruction of private property. There is never a justifiable excuse for attacking innocent ent bystanders and we have seen far too much of the above.

I have not seen Biden com e out and state the facts, or statistics or anything that would condemn what is going on.

Maybe he simply needs to sniff some hair and tell a story about Home Depot.
The democrats are destroying this beautiful country, did I mention democrats are bad? They tear down our beautiful statues using tolls they got at home depot. Which is a great place, they have lots of tools, lots of tools. Tools unlike anywhere you’ve seen before. I spoke to the ceo, great guy. Never met him though. But he’s a good friend of mine. Such tough time to be running a hardware store, ever aince Obama stopped covid testing it hasn’t been easy to run a store.

Did I mention democrats bad?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2020, 12:32 AM

444 posts, read 167,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Has he condemned the mayors and govenors who haven't done anything to stop them? I couldn't find that on Google.

Old 07-18-2020, 12:34 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Simple. It’s his own party that’s destroying American cities.

Old 07-18-2020, 12:40 AM

30,996 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
You mean the right wing gun carrying thugs that invaded the Michigan legislature about a month ago?
No one was harmed or killed by the armed 2nd Amendment protesters were they? Unlike the Protesters..I mean Rioters that left at least 28 dead, thousands wounded and Billions of dollars worth in destruction accross the entire US. Guess those law abiding 2nd amendment protesters should take some hints from the Leftists who know how to kill, maim, loot and destroy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violen...nshot%20wounds.

Old 07-18-2020, 12:56 AM

30,996 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
The democrats are destroying this beautiful country, did I mention democrats are bad? They tear down our beautiful statues using tolls they got at home depot. Which is a great place, they have lots of tools, lots of tools. Tools unlike anywhere you’ve seen before. I spoke to the ceo, great guy. Never met him though. But he’s a good friend of mine. Such tough time to be running a hardware store, ever aince Obama stopped covid testing it hasn’t been easy to run a store.

One city at a time. First they destroyed the Black cities: Detroit, Baltimore, St. Luis, S. Chicago. But of course they couldn't stop there. Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, LA, and on

You can deny it all you want but Democrat cities are getting worse and worse, more police shootings, more black on black killing and their leaders can only make the situation worse as you can not even control your own policing

"LAPD: Homicides Up 250% In First Week Of June"

"Seattle Chaz shooting: police say violent crowd prevented access to victims"

"The increased number of violent crime in Minneapolis is stark. Year-to-date, there have been 27 homicides reported in Minneapolis, compared to the 15 total people killed this time last year."

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...p-250-percent/

https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/city...-2020/5772089/

Old 07-18-2020, 03:52 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,874,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post

Nice rant that did nothing to address what I said. Ok how about this. Democrats like Biden, Pelosi and Schumer like to blame all the problems of the nation on Trump. Trump is an idiot but the debt? He inherited it. Lackof ventilators, respirators? Trump inherited the shortage. Racial tensions? Yep there long before Trump took office. In fact we certainly had quite a few BLM riots before Trump even announced his candidacy. But yeah Blame Tump and give the career Democrats a free pass. Makes perfect sense.

Old 07-18-2020, 04:23 AM

10,176 posts, read 11,159,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
He has....the night the protests happened he said the violence was unacceptable.

Ooops -- MASSIVE thread fail.
Fail? Hah.

He hasn't said anything in weeks and weeks.

The links posted here were from MAY.

Do you people read what you post??? We are in JULY, do you all know what month it is, Or do you have the Biden???

As I asked? Why hasn't he come out and said anything about the Violent Protests?

Not a thing..... Biden is a Fail! This is how he will run his Presidency.

Old 07-18-2020, 04:41 AM

2,941 posts, read 1,783,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Fail? Hah.

He hasn't said anything in weeks and weeks.

The links posted here were from MAY.

Do you people read what you post??? We are in JULY, do you all know what month it is, Or do you have the Biden???

As I asked? Why hasn't he come out and said anything about the Violent Protests?

Not a thing..... Biden is a Fail! This is how he will run his Presidency.
Why hasn't he come out and said anything about the Violent Protests?

He has, there's proof on video, it was posted for you. I've heard about people like you. People like you can look at a red marker and say IT'S BLUE, even though everyone on the planet knows it's red.

Old 07-18-2020, 05:28 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,315,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuDiBelle View Post
Why hasn’t literally ANYONE on the left condemned it? They won’t because these are their people... you know the tolerant Peace loving bleeding hearts and all. /sarcasm
It's the divider in chiefs fault, duh. Will go away after Biden actually addresses the underlying problems and reinstitutes Obama's police dept reforms and consent decrees

Old 07-18-2020, 05:41 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times
The violent protests are in the rear view mirror and have been for 5 or 6 weeks but what else does do the Trump supporters have? Burisma, Tara Reade and Joe`s alleged quid pro quo are dead in the water.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies