Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2020, 09:48 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,697,355 times

Advertisements

Blacks are killed even greater numbers since the protests because the police had been marginalized by our inept leaders. BLM cannot be good for blacks. It does not push for equality or awareness. It is a disruptive mob and anarchistic group. Any whites supporting it is causing more blacks to get gunned down by blacks. That is the hypocrisy.

You have blood on your hands if you are supporting this false narrative that cops routinely kill blacks. Black on black crime continues to plague inner cities and BLM is impeding the police’s ability to protect and serve the black communities.

Next time you want to do something for black lives, go march down a black neighborhood plagued by gun violence and do something to stop it. I just don’t see anything is being done to stop it. I see BLM opposing black church groups who are peacefully trying to bring gun violence awareness. Are they really for black lives?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2020, 09:52 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,178,423 times
Most blacks seem to hate the BLM and some of the things you mentioned are why

Old 07-18-2020, 09:54 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,648,053 times
Well since you said it.. lol.

It must be true.

Old 07-18-2020, 10:05 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 6 days ago)

35,627 posts, read 17,953,728 times
if you hurry you can correct the error in your title

Old 07-18-2020, 10:06 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,178,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Blacks are killed even greater numbers since the protests because the police had been marginalized by our inept leaders. BLM cannot be good for blacks. It does not push for equality or awareness. It is a disruptive mob and anarchistic group. Any whites supporting it is causing more blacks to get gunned down by blacks. That is the hypocrisy.

You have blood on your hands if you are supporting this false narrative that cops routinely kill blacks. Black on black crime continues to plague inner cities and BLM is impeding the police’s ability to protect and serve the black communities.

Next time you want to do something for black lives, go march down a black neighborhood plagued by gun violence and do something to stop it. I just don’t see anything is being done to stop it. I see BLM opposing black church groups who are peacefully trying to bring gun violence awareness. Are they really for black lives?
cannot argue with any of that

Old 07-18-2020, 10:09 AM

35,691 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Quote:

There is blood on the hands of BOTH sides.... least God would see it that way

Old 07-18-2020, 10:10 AM

3,749 posts, read 1,442,838 times
Quote:

Black church and BLM came together for George floyd during his funeral.

Old 07-18-2020, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
Black church and BLM came together for George floyd during his funeral.
Why don’t they attend all of the funerals of blacks died recently like the 8 year old shot from a drive by shooting. If black lives matter, the 8 yr old funeral should be attended by them too. Its a big shame that people who supports BLM fails to see the consequences of their action and inaction.

Old 07-18-2020, 12:50 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Stop protesting because we're killing you more! Go back to being good citizens where we dont kill you as much. Thats the argument? Bwahahahhaa.

Its your fault I hit you!

Old 07-18-2020, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
if you hurry you can correct the error in your title
Is that your best? Every time you have some leftist argument now this is all you have left? Liberals always fails to see the cause and effects of their mindless ideas. People are dying because of your BLM support and distruption of Police.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies