Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2020, 08:10 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,810,168 times

Advertisements

I would think this would be a service to anyone contemplating applying. Why would they want to work there or if it were the converse as well? Though I would have changed it to loony progressives with a pic of AOC instead of liberals as I know some fine reasonable classic liberals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2020, 09:37 PM

552 posts, read 223,257 times
My Liberal Arts Major honors graduate son was such a loser that he was given a highly coveted, invitation only
full ride scholarship. He never had to borrow for a student loan, it covered everything and he worked part time
as an archivist at the LBJ library.

He has donating blood at Carter blood regularly since high school. He does so because he knows
his rarer blood type is desperately needed and he does so as a good citizen. Hospitals only accept
and use blood from donors who live a clean lifestyle with only one steady heterosexual relationship.

He would completely own you at any SAT or intelligence test. Hands down.

He would leave you in the dust if you competed with him answering any sort of history, U.S. or world.

Last edited by Tylerrose; 07-18-2020 at 09:54 PM..

Old 07-18-2020, 09:46 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,147,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I thought libs were too lazy to work. So why bother.
They are lazy. That's why you shouldn't hire them.

Old 07-18-2020, 09:54 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,055,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerrose View Post
My Liberal Arts Major honors graduate son was such a loser that he was given a highly coveted, invitation only
full ride scholarship. He never had to borrow for a student loan, it covered everything and he worked part time

He has donating blood at Carter blood regularly since high school. He does so because he knows
his rarer blood type is desperately needed and he does so as a good citizen. Hospitals only accept
and use blood from donors who live a clean lifestyle with only one steady heterosexual relationship.

He would leave you in the dust if you competed with him answering any sort of history,
U.S. or world.

Sounds like a good kid. Who do they plan to vote for?

Old 07-18-2020, 10:07 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:

He would leave you in the dust if you competed with him answering any sort of history, U.S. or world.
Your son sounds awesome. My Liberal Arts honors graduate son majored in history and was accepted into a masters program in England. He knows everything about the history of the world. And yes he leaves me in the dust with his knowledge as I'm sure your son does. He can name every single country in the world and tell you their history. We need more people like our sons.

Old 07-18-2020, 10:10 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,243,321 times
Liberals are smarter than conservatives...take it whomever posted this doesn't want to hire the brightest people.

Old 07-18-2020, 10:38 PM

936 posts, read 824,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Attention: "We do not hire Liberals"

“It is because working here requires superior reasoning.”- Liberals have no reasoning.

“Logic.” Again, liberals are not logical.

“We have found that they (libs) make decisions based on their emotions, not logic.”

“This would be very detrimental to our businesss

They are foul.

They are disgusting.

They are worthless.

There is no place for liberals in America.

liberals.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/...t-help-wanted/

So says the guy who voted for the dumpster fire that told everyone to drink bleach as a cure for the virus....

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-19-2020 at 05:21 AM..

Old 07-18-2020, 10:55 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I thought libs were too lazy to work. So why bother.
That was a good one!

Old 07-18-2020, 10:56 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Liberals are smarter than conservatives...take it whomever posted this doesn't want to hire the brightest people.
Lmao

Old 07-19-2020, 05:35 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,729,131 times
Quote:

All good but does he know the difference between sheit and shinola?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTHL0y6xvLE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies