Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2020, 10:12 PM

29,817 posts, read 24,898,335 times

Advertisements

The DNC needs to cryogenically freeze Biden (especially his brain) until Nov 4th. They don't even need to have a reason for it, dims will go along with anything at this point. It will also benefit America by keeping him far away from children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2020, 10:51 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,251,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose88 View Post
I think declining to interview Chris Wallace is a mistake. He needs to speak up and act like a potential president. I'm not a fan of fox news but I find Chris very reasonable compared to the others
of course Wallace wants the interview .... for ratings.
Biden will do his interviews, I don't think he wants Fox News to benefit from his appearance. Wallace is not the only good interviewer out there.

Old 07-20-2020, 11:06 PM

19,746 posts, read 22,654,259 times
When you're opponent is digging their own grave, why interrupt? Biden's strongest poll driver is Trump himself.

And Biden has the luxury of waiting to pick his Veep. When you're up this far in the polls you save that card and play it when it needs to be played.

Old 07-20-2020, 11:32 PM

45,577 posts, read 27,172,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
seriously on what planet could anyone possibly believe this???

And Joe Biden did just fine during his interview with Joy Reid tonight but of course the Trumpers will just continue to lie anyway
O.... K....

Joe Biden is talking about "voter registration physicians."

Is there a doctor in the house?

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...57345640513536

Old 07-20-2020, 11:44 PM

45,577 posts, read 27,172,269 times
Hey - Biden also lies... or is it the dementia?

Biden again lies that he warned of a "pandemic" in January and called for the use of the Defense Production Act

Biden didn't call for using the DPA until March 18 ***after President Trump first invoked it***

https://twitter.com/AZachParkinson/s...53718771331081

----------------

Truth:

Biden’s sometimes fuzzy concept of time

The earliest we can find that Biden called for invoking the DPA was March 18, in a news release: “Prioritize and immediately increase domestic production of any critical medical equipment required to respond to this crisis — such as the production of ventilators and associated training to operate — by invoking the Defense Production Act, delegating authority to HHS and FEMA.”

Biden’s statement came just minutes after Trump first said he would invoke the DPA.

Old 07-20-2020, 11:59 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,119,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
The DNC needs to cryogenically freeze Biden (especially his brain) until Nov 4th. They don't even need to have a reason for it, dims will go along with anything at this point. It will also benefit America by keeping him far away from children.

If you want to freeze Biden's brain, just ask him a question.

Old 07-21-2020, 11:30 AM

7,528 posts, read 10,255,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Oops, sorry, there isn't one. Joe's still cowering in his basement.

Chris Wallace made it clear that he asked Joe Biden for an interview too, but Joe Biden declined.
If I was Biden, I’d condition a Fox interview with a Trump agreeing to a Rachel Madow interview. Until then, Biden is doing exactly what he should be doing. As Napoleon said, “Never interfere with an enemy while he’s in the process of destroying himself.

Old 07-21-2020, 11:38 AM

3,867 posts, read 4,078,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine to Vine View Post
If I was Biden, I’d condition a Fox interview with a Trump agreeing to a Rachel Madow interview. Until then, Biden is doing exactly what he should be doing. As Napoleon said, “Never interfere with an enemy while he’s in the process of destroying himself.
If Trump does one with Madcow, Biden should do one with Candace Owens. Not at all saying Madcow has any of the prowess Owens has for interviewing, just it would make great TV.

Old 07-21-2020, 11:39 AM

11 posts, read 3,586 times
I am voting for Trump, but if you were Bidens handlers would you let him debate? It's not going to happen, they will use Trumps taxes as an excuse. There is no upside whatever to having Biden debate. The debates cost Nixon an election. Just like the dream team didn't put OJ on the stand, Biden ain't debating. As a Trump supporter Ive made my peace with this.

Old 07-21-2020, 11:44 AM

5,277 posts, read 6,210,635 times
Trump went on Fox on Sunday and Biden on MSNBC Monday. They are equivalent interviews given the partisan lean of both. I will give Wallace credit for being a more thorough and researched interviewer than Reid. But if the truth be told- Wallace did not grill Trump, Trump simply failed magnificently at managing a interview with a sympathetic outlet.

If Biden is smart he hits 60 Minutes or Wallace before the convention.

Someone inquired about his VP pick upthread- they are trotted out at varying points within campaigns. Sometimes the announcement is not made until immediately before the convention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies