Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2020, 04:35 AM

37,942 posts, read 17,717,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
My guess is that they will outlaw all gun sales. Confiscation will follow soon after. They will declare amnesty and citizenship for all illegals in the country. They will dramatically raise taxes. They will throw out the Trump tariffs on China and other countries. They will add justices to the Supreme Court. They will fully reinstitute Obamacare. Those would be my guess for the first actions.

Anyone else?
Probably increase the debt but at a lower rate than what the republicans would do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2020, 04:40 AM

14,658 posts, read 7,960,227 times
Quote:
My guess is that they will outlaw all gun sales. Confiscation will follow soon after.

They can't do that...Remember Obama was going to take away all your guns if he got elected?
You mean that you have some left? You mean he didn't confiscate them all...he missed some???????

Old 07-22-2020, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
What if they outlaw or draw a harsh response against Protesters?

What if the Protesters are Conservatives blocking traffic!

What if the Liberals call for vehicle ramming against Conservative Protesters, protesting on the street?

A person would have to be a real creep and a real d@$k to do something like that now, wouldn't he?

Old 07-22-2020, 04:46 AM

Quote:
...They will add justices to the Supreme Court. They will fully reinstitute Obamacare. Those would be my guess for the first actions.

How dare they!

They would appoint Justices to the Supreme Court (just like Trump did)...and give people Healthcare! In the midst of a Pandemic!!!!
The horrors!!!!!!

Old 07-22-2020, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Here’s what they’ve got planned. Eliminate the filibuster, allow all illegals citizenship, add more SC justices to the court, tear apart our country and morph so they control all of us, what we say, do and think. That’s after they confiscate all guns.

Good God...you just described
Trump to a tee!!!!
(Except you forgot to add downplay the pandemic, say it's fake news, call it a democratic hoax, make fun of people wearing masks, get jealous of the leading pandemic Doctor in the Country, because people trust him more that you...suggest maybe people could inject disinfectant and UV light into the body to kill the corona virus..while thousands die
whilst you golf and you tweet.)

They can't ban guns, come into your home and confiscate them....remember you all knew ahead of time, last time that Obama was going to do that. How could they do it again?

Same old fear mongering and conspiracy nonsense.

Nobody, I mean nobody could do a worse job than Trump.
Nobody.

Last edited by Crazee Cat Lady; 07-22-2020 at 05:14 AM..

Old 07-22-2020, 04:56 AM

31,346 posts, read 14,055,323 times
Quote:
My guess is that they will outlaw all gun sales. Confiscation will follow soon after. They will declare amnesty and citizenship for all illegals in the country. They will dramatically raise taxes. They will throw out the Trump tariffs on China and other countries. They will add justices to the Supreme Court. They will fully reinstitute Obamacare. Those would be my guess for the first actions.

Anyone else?
My guess is that they will paint over the entire White House with black paint.

Last edited by BeerGeek40; 07-22-2020 at 05:14 AM..

Old 07-22-2020, 05:01 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,194,843 times
Quote:
It will never again be the country it once was. I expect a poorer and more dangerous America. I would expect the typical American will have more depression and even more social problems than we have already.
I am positive you will be more depressed and have more social problems. Not so sure about the typical American, who ever that is??

Old 07-22-2020, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
When Joseph Biden gets into the White House, we can finally work on getting this virus under control so we can open up our businesses and schools.

I can't wait for the old America to come back.
Me too. Way tired of all of this Drama and chaos,every day that Trump seems to love.
He is tearing our country apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
They won't confiscate all guns!

They will make more common sense gun laws!

To help create better law and order!
They seem to forget, contrary to their beliefs a lot of Democrats own guns too.
And support the second amendment.
Can't get any more corrupt than Trump, Pardoning or commuting the sentence all his Friends that are Felons (and from crimes that he himself was sometimes implicated.) That is the most corrupt and evil of any President ever.

Quote:
It will never again be the country it once was. I expect a poorer and more dangerous America. I would expect the typical American will have more depression and even more social problems than we have already.
Right now, I honestly can't imagine things any worse.
Plague running rampant, infecting and killing people, (while Trump golfs and tweets) unemployment higher than even in the Great Depression,
civil unrest, A Narcissistic President who tries to divide our Country at every opportunity.
His niece Mary is right, he is a threat to our Country.

Last edited by Crazee Cat Lady; 07-22-2020 at 05:16 AM..

Old 07-22-2020, 06:44 AM

3,989 posts, read 2,664,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Nah, I doubt there'll be any targeted legislation to help Trump supporters. We hope you all just crawl back under the the Jim Crow time machine you emerged from.
Coffee snorted through the nose hurts. Worth it.

Old 07-22-2020, 06:47 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,164,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
Kill more manufacturing jobs.
He has 40 years of experience at it.
I agree he will destroy our jiobs , our lives. This country will definitely have more violence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies