Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2020, 02:05 PM

314 posts, read 195,676 times

Advertisements

These are the dregs of our society, not only thriving on hatred but teaching it to their children. And the irony is that they are too stupid to see what they are doing is exactly the same thing racists do to their young: teach hatred.

Back in the '60s we marched for love & peace, now it's all about hatred and destruction. Once they're done ruining these cities they'll move on to the next target.

How much longer before we reach critical mass?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2020, 03:07 PM

934 posts, read 402,100 times
Time to learn a new term: pedophrasty. Im not sure if it was coined or just used by N.N. Taleb, but gere goes.

Short definition: using children as an argument or a prop to achieve the desired - in this case political - outcome. I must say there have been much more sofisticated ways to do that than what we can see in that video. It reminds me of Taliban in Afghanistan I saw in one video - the way they teach toddlers to shout about how they hate Jews. Poor kids cant even know what the hell they are supposed to be yelling.

Much more subtle instance of pedophrasty is Greta and all those children Obama propped up after Sandy Hook to talk about gun control. My problem with it wasnt the gun control itself. I dont care, its your business. Neither is the climate change issue. I believe there is a lot manmade crap that should have been remedied by a timely worldwide action and we may have run out of time already, but some things still can be done.

My problem is the nausea I get whenever I see that a problem requiring a cool head plus calm and collected debate more than anything else is suddenly deliberately infused with biggest possible amount of emotion in order to achieve the desired results. As if there hadnt been more than enough emotions the situation was already riddled with.

Last edited by switchtoecig; 07-26-2020 at 03:26 PM..

Old 07-26-2020, 03:27 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,725,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchtoecig View Post
Time to learn a new term: pedophrasty. Im not sure if it was coined or just used by N.N. Taleb, but gere goes.

Here's another new term.......

"COUNTER Pedophrasty"

Declare "pedophrasty" as a form of child abuse, and remove the children from the abusive parents/guardians, that are to be jailed, if convicted of their crime of abuse/neglect. It is incumbent upon society as a whole, to protect "the children" as they are our future.

We can say we did it "for the children". It seems I've heard that somewhere before. There shouldn't be much arguing about it.

CN

Old 07-26-2020, 03:32 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Standard terrorist tactics: Using children as human shields.
Shields against what?

Old 07-26-2020, 04:21 PM

14,215 posts, read 4,586,282 times
those kids will end up getting killed or go to prison when they grow up for assaulting cops.

that's great parenting

Old 07-26-2020, 04:22 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Messed up psycho Democrats breeding messed up psycho kids. Just what we need!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies