Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2020, 03:16 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,227,271 times

Advertisements

I mean just look at us, things are great, aren't they? This country is going so great! We have been winning so much!! Just look at all the victories all around us. So much winning!! Is anyone tired of it??

We are now great again!! This country is so great!! The envy of the world!! Everyone here is doing great! Absolutely fabulous!

The coal miners, the steel workers, the manufacturing workers; they are doing fantastic! No one has to worry about their next paycheck. All the stress of the Obama era is gone. The economy is great and the national debt under control - what more can we ask for? It's even a little unfair - how we always end up winning so much!

Is anyone sick and tired of all this "winning"? I know I am.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2020, 03:19 AM

17,778 posts, read 13,670,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I mean just look at us, things are great, aren't they? This country is going so great! We have been winning so much!! So much winning!! Is anyone tired of it??

We are now great again!! This country is so great!! The envy of the world!! Everyone here is doing great! Absolutely fabulous!

The coal miners, the steel workers, the manufacturing workers; they are doing fantastic! No one has to worry about their next paycheck. All the stress of the Obama era is gone. The economy is great and the national debt under control - what more can we ask for? It's even a little unfair - how we always end up winning so much!

It was a lot better when Charlie Sheen was doing all the winning.

Old 07-25-2020, 03:21 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,109,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I mean just look at us, things are great, aren't they? This country is going so great! We have been winning so much!! So much winning!! Is anyone tired of it??

All that winning from the new, better, cheaper health insurance? And that business-minded effectiveness that's cutting through red tape and getting things done? Stop! I can only get so erect.

Old 07-25-2020, 03:22 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,117,145 times
What I'm sick of is the left going off the rails trying to undo an election, throwing a temper tantrum and destroying our country and its history.

We are very lucky to have President Trump in office keeping everything from getting as bad as I would be.

MAGA....KAG!

Now, if we could only cure the infants suffering with TDS.

Old 07-25-2020, 03:26 AM

45,202 posts, read 26,417,923 times
The great experiment that is America is breathing its last dying breaths. terminally ill from covid anxiety syndrome,wokisim, chronic empire disease and profligate spending.

Who or what does the op have in mind that will reverse any of it?

Last edited by Frank DeForrest; 07-25-2020 at 03:51 AM..

Old 07-25-2020, 03:29 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,109,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
What I'm sick of is the left going off the rails trying to undo an election, throwing a temper tantrum and destroying our country and its history.

We are very lucky to have President Trump in office keeping everything from getting as bad as I would be.

MAGA....KAG!

Saying this is trying to undo an election is like saying confiscating money stolen in a robbery is trying to undo capitalism.

Old 07-25-2020, 03:30 AM

15,408 posts, read 6,192,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post

MAGA....KAG!

Sadly, 145,000 Americans are not around to render an opinion. He has been terrible on leading us during this Covid pandemic. Trump is trailing by large margins in polls in Michigan, Minnesota and Pennsylvania and it is actually a toss up in Texas!

I know, everyone opposed to Trump has TDS. Lol. Carry on.

Old 07-25-2020, 03:38 AM

45,202 posts, read 26,417,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post
Sadly, 145,000 Americans are not around to render an opinion. He has been terrible on leading us during this Covid pandemic. Trump is trailing by large margins in polls in Michigan, Minnesota and Pennsylvania and it is actually a toss up in Texas!

And many also have Covid anxiety disorder

Old 07-25-2020, 04:06 AM

6,735 posts, read 4,413,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post

I wonder if all this so called winning, I still dont see it, is part in being from a dysfunctional family. Him being the most dysfunctional. All his antics, lies and rhetoric is overcompensating to cover that.

Old 07-25-2020, 04:18 AM

3,618 posts, read 3,053,282 times
I would much rather have a 20 foot steel wall along our border with Mexico than an effective virus outbreak response network. This president knows best how to keep us safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies