Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2020, 09:05 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
Then the "brown shirts" win, and YOU lose.
What do I lose by not plowing into a crowd?

Is that really how you see it?

Quote:
Eventually, they will block every route as you give in, i.e. "capitulate", i.e. "surrender", to them time after time.
Help me understand why they would block every route?

That's absurd, but if you feel you must plow into them in order to show you are not "surrendering" then what can I say?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2020, 09:06 AM

4,336 posts, read 1,555,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
It's actually pretty sad. Someone is dead and at the end of the day and all political bickering aside. None of this is worth someone dying over. Stupid and dumb, all of it.
Possibly, but you must keep in mind the instigators, and their motives, for all this. A dead seditionist isn't such a bad thing, IMHO, and far more desirable than a dead nation, robbed of its, and it's people's freedom by those self-same seditionists.

Old 07-27-2020, 09:07 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Here is a video which whose how fast he came in an drove into the crowd. Like I said, the legal case can go either way,

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...-shooting.html
Hahaha. That video doesn’t show squat. There’s another one from the other side of the street that actually clearly shows the car pull up to the intersection and make a right turn then abruptly stop, then get surrounded. I doubt you’d post that one though, because it blows your dramatic leaning right out of the water.

Old 07-27-2020, 09:08 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
"of the second person who fired on the driver’s car as he pulled away."

Hmmm? did he account for every round down range, as he shot at someone no longer a threat.

Police eyes were on this.... If protestors are openly armed, the Police will have constant eyes on.
That is why no one went to jail... and then sort it out. He was released, with his firearm and vehicle.

Was the shooter, LE of some sort?

Old 07-27-2020, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
What do I lose by not plowing into a crowd?

Is that really how you see it?

Help me understand why they would block every route?
That's how HISTORY sees it. You need a less-myopic, MUCH less-myopic viewpoint. This isn't a one-off matter, but a concerted, ongoing action by determined seditionists to steal our nation, our freedom and our futures from us. Learn history, it is a great teacher.

To steal your freedom of movement, bit by bit, street by street

Understand that you and I and all of America have been dragged into a war by the Seditionists. Fight back or lose. The authorities have, in large measure, capitulated. They have thrown Law & Order into the gutter, and it is up to us to pick it up, breath life back into it, and to survive. If freedom in the U.S. dies, it dies planet-wide.

Last edited by Open-D; 07-27-2020 at 09:19 AM..

Old 07-27-2020, 09:16 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,215,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Hahaha. That video doesn’t show squat. There’s another one from the other side of the street that actually clearly shows the car pull up to the intersection and make a right turn then abruptly stop, then get surrounded. I doubt you’d post that one though, because it blows your dramatic leaning right out of the water.
do you have this video?

again, the only one I've seen is that Facebook Live one.

Old 07-27-2020, 09:16 AM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
Possibly, but you must keep in mind the instigators, and their motives, for all this. A dead seditionist isn't such a bad thing, IMHO, and far more desirable than a dead nation, robbed of its, and it's people's freedom by those self-same seditionists.
I get all of that. I do. This whole movement that is happening right now is all based on nonsensical ideals and notions. History has shown this repeatedly. Capitalism may not be perfect, but all boats tend to rise under it. This Marxist BS and crap identity Politics isn't what this country is about, not by a long shot.

Old 07-27-2020, 09:18 AM

Quote:
I get all of that. I do. This whole movement that is happening right now is all based on nonsensical ideals and notions. History has shown this repeatedly. Capitalism may not be perfect, but all boats tend to rise under it. This Marxist BS and crap identity Politics isn't what this country is about, not by a long shot.
They are incompatible with freedom.

Old 07-27-2020, 09:20 AM

Quote:
It's actually pretty sad. Someone is dead and at the end of the day and all political bickering aside. None of this is worth someone dying over. Stupid and dumb, all of it.
Never threaten, harm, or take another person's Life, Liberty, & Property, or it may be you losing it all.
Other people's Freedom & Liberty is some scary chit, no other place on earth has. It is what makes America unique.

Government has us compartmentalized in groups, so you battle people that never did you wrong, instead of battling the actual PERSON that did you wrong.

Old 07-27-2020, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
do you have this video?

again, the only one I've seen is that Facebook Live one.
Bunch of views... I'd like to see police body cams, myself.
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...-shooting.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies