Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2020, 11:51 AM

18,486 posts, read 15,291,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I don't disagree with you.

Here's my point:

Among registered voters, which party is the most responsible for gun deaths?

Among registered voters, which party owns the most guns?

The democrat party should not be held responsible for people who don't vote and are apolitical in general, who just happen to reside in large cities where a lot of democrats live.
The Democratic Party is constantly claiming to be the party of minorities, but they don't want to take responsibility for any of the negative stuff that goes along with it. You cant have it both ways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2020, 11:53 AM

20,358 posts, read 19,969,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Nor do you hear about killing in upper middle class liberal suburbs either
I wouldn't expect to given their attitude about guns which are more prone to be anti than their counterparts in the more conservative areas.

Anyway, I had to guess what your point was when you said "both sides".

Old 07-26-2020, 11:56 AM

20,358 posts, read 19,969,317 times
Quote:
You can't be serious.

It's the right who, in general, OWNS guns, not the left.

It's the right who, in general, legally OWNS guns, not the left.

Fixed.

Old 07-26-2020, 12:17 PM

23,845 posts, read 12,682,742 times
Quote:

Here's my point:

The democrat party should not be held responsible for people who don't vote and are apolitical in general, who just happen to reside in large cities where a lot of democrats live.
You have proof that they don't vote? Or, is that just your opinion?

Quote:
When it comes to political party affiliation, about eight-in-ten (79%) of those who say they participated in a protest or rally focused on race or racial equality in the last month identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party, while just 17% say they are Republican or Republican-leaning.
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...icans-overall/

Old 07-26-2020, 12:19 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,036,778 times
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ally-anything/

Guess he found out the hard way people who hate BLM aren't sissies LOL

Old 07-26-2020, 12:24 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 20 days ago)

35,676 posts, read 18,050,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
The Democratic Party is constantly claiming to be the party of minorities, but they don't want to take responsibility for any of the negative stuff that goes along with it. You cant have it both ways.
Yes, you CAN have it both ways.

I know the republicans would like to be able to call street drug dealers democrats; but they aren't and never will be.

They're low life thug criminals, who don't belong to any party. And no one is trying to attract them to either party.

The voters the democrat party is attempting to attract are law abiding people who just want to be able to live their lives and raise their families and get by.

And yes, that includes a LOT of minorities, who desperately want their communities rid of these people who are shooting their children.

Old 07-26-2020, 12:28 PM

50,481 posts, read 47,209,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
And their lives were unfortunately saved by the cops they hate so much
It's like freakin Samolia now.

Old 07-26-2020, 12:48 PM

21,490 posts, read 10,607,442 times
Quote:

Here's my point:

We can hold them responsible for creating and excusing these riots, and Democrat party leaders not doing anything to quell the violence. Whether these knuckleheads can vote or are just there to burn and loot doesn’t matter. They are apparently doing what the Democratic leadership wants or they would finally do something about it.

Old 07-26-2020, 12:49 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 20 days ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
You have proof that they don't vote? Or, is that just your opinion?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...icans-overall/
I'm not saying for a minute that most of the protesters aren't democrats. Absolutely, they are. The peaceful ones.

The violent ones, who knows what.

And other posters brought street gang thugs into the mix, who aren't voting democrats.

But yes. I thought it was an absolute given that everyone knew the sign carrying, chanting, peaceful protesters are largely democrats, and likely voting ones.

Old 07-26-2020, 12:50 PM

Facebook page for Garrett Foster, the shooting victim.

Libertarian anarchist, with lots of hateful things to say about Republicans and Democrats.

https://www.facebook.com/garrett.foster.52438
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies