Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2020, 08:01 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
You guys do realize no one would be in the stadium besides the team and a few camera men.

Trumps staff probably saw him throw a few practice pitches and realized he throws like a softie.
And they would never have guessed that anyway?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2020, 09:06 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,356,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post

His new campaign song should be "Should I stay or should I go" by The Clash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN1WwnEDWAM
Good one, but The Clash would likely object to the Trump campaign playing it, like so many other artists.

Old 07-26-2020, 09:06 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,022,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I'm a she, but what did I say that was "leftist garbage"? A few days ago he said he would throw out the opening pitch at Yankee Stadium. Today he says he is too busy dealing with Covid-19, or as he calls it, the "Chinese virus". Yet he has been at one of his golf courses every weekend in the height of a pandemic that is killing a thousand Ameeicans a day.

What are you calling garbage?
Because people like you hate on Trump regardless what the headline is, regardless how petty. It's really that simple, you people have no shame. You leftists start threads on just about every damn thing he does or doesn't do. It is so sad and pathetic.

I rarely if ever started threads about Obama in the 8 years prior to the Trump presidency, but you all have made it so if Biden becomes president, I'll be tempted to rail on him for nothing like you do on Trump. You all have opened up a massive can of worms. I kind of get it though. I understand you don't feel like you have anything to lose, as this is a very important election. One thing I'm sure we can both agree on is, the fate of our country depends on the election results in November.

Old 07-26-2020, 09:14 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,212,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
God, I just need something unifying. Something that feels something within the realm of normal. This covid thing can suck it. Seriously. Can we let the President, no matter how we feel about him, throw out the ceremonial first pitch of the season , like every other President has since Taft has without having a god damn protest about it? Can we do that please? I mean I don't really like him either, but ish. Can we have something a little bit normal? Just for like five minutes? That's all it will take. Damn.
if it helps, it sounded to me like this was a random game - not the season Opening Pitch.

Old 07-26-2020, 09:15 PM

5,070 posts, read 2,178,929 times
Can you blame him? Nobody wants to be in new York right now. Its filled with even more violence than normal thainks to its Democratric mayor. Just go to the new york section on this forum and see for yourself!

Old 07-26-2020, 09:16 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,879,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
God, I just need something unifying. Something that feels something within the realm of normal. This covid thing can suck it. Seriously. Can we let the President, no matter how we feel about him, throw out the ceremonial first pitch of the season , like every other President has since Taft has without having a god damn protest about it? Can we do that please? I mean I don't really like him either, but ish. Can we have something a little bit normal? Just for like five minutes? That's all it will take. Damn.
If this is what you REALLY want, then you know how you have to vote in November. A return to normal from crazy town depends on it.

Old 07-26-2020, 09:22 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,022,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
If this is what you REALLY want, then you know how you have to vote in November. A return to normal from crazy town depends on it.
Can't agree with you more! Once we get all those crazy radical leftist Antifa thugs rioting in liberal cesspools out of the way, along with all the BLM terrorists, we can focus on getting the country unified again. Talk about crazy town, right? TRUMP 2020 - Our Law & Order President!

Old 07-26-2020, 09:36 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,879,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Can't agree with you more! Once we get all those crazy radical leftist Antifa thugs rioting in liberal cesspools out of the way, along with all the BLM terrorists, we can focus on getting the country unified again. Talk about crazy town, right? TRUMP 2020 - Our Law & Order President!
Hahaha this is exactly the crazy town I’m talking about. Thanks for demonstrating it. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result, right? So you’ve engaged in the literal definition!

Only thing we can do to return to some semblance of normalcy is to vote for Biden. I’m hoping America has had enough of the crazy to do that, but you never know!

Old 07-26-2020, 10:15 PM

227 posts, read 97,949 times
Imagine him throwing a baseball.

The Jokes write themselves and he knows it.

That little fragile ego can't handle that kind of pressure.

Old 07-26-2020, 10:20 PM

2,002 posts, read 761,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I don't know Rachel, why did he announce just a few days ago that he was doing it? Do you think all of a sudden he's decided that 147k dead Americans should be a priority? He still finds time to golf every weekend.
What is the libs hang up about golf?

You realize a round of golf only takes a couple of hours. Who cares. It’s good he gets out regularly for some exercise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies