Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2020, 12:59 PM

18,563 posts, read 7,368,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
That's a whole lotta conspiracy theory right there, lol. Really y'all, if we can survive Trump, we can survive anything.
You think we can survive an administration that is specifically TRYING to harm us? How is that supposed to work?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2020, 01:03 PM

4,511 posts, read 5,051,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I live near Portland. Trumps goons in unmarked vans are already grabbing people walking down the street without probable cause. Maybe pay attention to now, and reality instead of this weird Biden fantasy.

You've had rioters and looters running through your streets for 2 months straight beating innocent people up and burning and destroying public and private property and that's OK with you ? But law enforcement arresting these low life's is wrong ? Please stay in Portland, we don't need the likes of you and yours loose in civilized America !

Old 07-27-2020, 01:06 PM

37,176 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
You couldn't apply logic if you tried, either, apparently. Trump's America is bad because of the people who support Biden.
If that is true, considering the current state of things in the country, there must be millions more Biden supporters than Trump supporters right now.

Of course, there always were, anyway.

Old 07-27-2020, 01:07 PM

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
More like 'If Trump doesn't survive, neither will we'. It's amazing what you Trump haters are wishing for.
Please tell me how my post indicated to you that I was wishing anything? I do believe if we can survive Trump's foolishness we can survive anything. And that would be a wish for what exactly?

Old 07-27-2020, 01:07 PM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
You've had rioters and looters running through your streets for 2 months straight beating innocent people up and burning and destroying public and private property and that's OK with you ? But law enforcement arresting these low life's is wrong ? Please stay in Portland, we don't need the likes of you and yours loose in civilized America !

^^^^This. The mainstream Left, Democrats, Marxists, Progressives, whatever, are now advocating violence, and lawlessness as a perfectly acceptable means to insert their oppression. The MEDIA is totally on board as they are not almost totally controlled by the Radical Leftists.

Old 07-27-2020, 01:08 PM

3,346 posts, read 1,268,403 times
Quote:
Things were calming down until Trump sent in the troops. Now it’s flaring up again. The harder those troops push, the harder protesters will push back. Nobody wins.

29,469 posts, read 14,639,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Weird how bad Trumps America is, and heading right into what 1984, and the poster here wants to do a insane what if about Biden. I couldnt make up this sort of fantasy if I tried.
Other than the pandemic, and those that are effected....things are bad ? The last 5 or 6 years have been really good, and things really took off in 2016, at least for my family and circle of friends. Interesting.

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
^^^^This. The mainstream Left, Democrats, Marxists, Progressives, whatever, are now advocating violence, and lawlessness as a perfectly acceptable means to insert their oppression. The MEDIA is totally on board as they are not almost totally controlled by the Radical Leftists.
Please post links that the left, etc. are advocating for violence and lawlessness. I've been asking for similar links for months and have yet to receive one. I don't expect I will this time either.

Old 07-27-2020, 01:12 PM

11,779 posts, read 5,789,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
That's a whole lotta conspiracy theory right there, lol. Really y'all, if we can survive Trump, we can survive anything.
I said the same about Obama - but I do think if nominated Biden will withdraw or "experience" medical problems that will make him leave office. Seeing how my party doesn't seem concerned with the far left or the violence they've already perpetrated - I'm concerned for the country. Democrats these days don't believe in personal responsibility. They believe in share the wealth unless it's their own. Today's moderate and conservative Democratic leaders are old, have no balls and the only thing they know to do is cave. The only satisfaction I'll have is seeing the far left turn on their own.

You can all poo poo this but you are blinded to what is really going on in this nation due to your hate of Trump.

Old 07-27-2020, 01:14 PM

2,414 posts, read 2,987,138 times
Quote:
As in this article, I think a lot of these riots are carried out by the right, not the left, after all, it's the right that benefits from the violence. I've read it here many times that the violence is helping Trump.
https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/2...GHzR8p9RFM6JhM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies