Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2020, 06:02 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,500,247 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
To All the Above posters...who quoted The “N” word 13 times during a hearing....it wasn’t the bad orange man!

Who said “ integrating black students would turn schools into ‘a jungle”....it wasn’t the bad orange man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
True...Its just documented how the "orange mans" family said it casually and all over and the niece wrote it...

You can't even deflect and try to spin it on Biden without making the "orange man" worse
WHAT??? You're taking a blatantly racist statement that Biden made - about integration turning schools into jungles - and trying to claim that Trump said it?

Is THIS how the campaign is going to go? Take every racist thing Biden has ever said (and there's plenty to choose from, including how he said that Obama was one of those "clean" blacks), and ascribe it to Trump?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2020, 06:03 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,152,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
One finger points out - three point back and one to heaven who know the truth. The man served with a black president-
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."
~Joe Biden, Jan. 31, 2007
I was insulted on Obama’s behalf at the time, as well as my own behalf. Still am.

Old 07-27-2020, 06:27 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,697,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Biden vs Trump
Biden 50 year Politician???
Trump 3 year Politician saved
America..Period

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DUE...ature=youtu.be
From the candidate who is actively trying to scare “suburban housewives” with dog whistles about integrating the suburbs.

Trump, ever the expert at projection.

Old 07-27-2020, 07:12 AM

16,273 posts, read 10,405,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
WHAT??? You're taking a blatantly racist statement that Biden made - about integration turning schools into jungles - and trying to claim that Trump said it?

Is THIS how the campaign is going to go? Take every racist thing Biden has ever said (and there's plenty to choose from, including how he said that Obama was one of those "clean" blacks), and ascribe it to Trump?
I have no idea how how you can read that second post and come to this conclusion. That poster never took Biden's quotes and attributed them to Trump, he/she was simply explaining how playing the racist card will always backfire on a Trump supporter.

Old 07-27-2020, 07:17 AM

33,568 posts, read 18,152,594 times
Biden , when he talks to black people brings up chains, roaches, straight razor blades and violence.. this is what Biden is thinking when he is around black people.. Biden looks down on black people.. he sees them as ignorant and dirty. Why else would he describe Obama as "clean and articulate" .. as if it is rare for black people to be clean and articulate.

Old 07-27-2020, 08:17 AM

16,273 posts, read 10,405,411 times
It's amusing to watch the Trump folks be critical of Biden for his behavior.

Old 07-27-2020, 09:01 AM

12,202 posts, read 7,220,605 times
Is there a Republican President or presidential candidate that the Democrats didn’t try to smear them as racist?

They tried it with Bush, McCain, Romney too.

The crazy thing is that the Leftists actually believe their own lies having they say it enough to themselves.

Old 07-27-2020, 09:07 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Thanks I needed a laugh this morning....
I can't even listen to the ramblings spewing from the mouth of that ******. But, I'm sure it is funny. Let's restore America this November. Vote blue.

Old 07-27-2020, 09:12 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Biden , when he talks to black people brings up chains, roaches, straight razor blades and violence.. this is what Biden is thinking when he is around black people.. Biden looks down on black people.. he sees them as ignorant and dirty. Why else would he describe Obama as "clean and articulate" .. as if it is rare for black people to be clean and articulate.
I think what you are doing is called 'projection.' These are things YOU think and you are attributing them to Biden as if you could read his mind. You (should) understand what is going on in your own mind. Yes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies